• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Elon says TESLA shareholders re-approved his pay package!!

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Last edited:

tingmo13

First Name
tashi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model Y
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
yeah! I have T$LA in 3 different holdings-all voted handsomely YES/FOR. Long time shareholder & supporter: bought M3 & MY. I hope he'll invite us to invest in SpaceX & Starlink.

Jimbo Ringo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I voted against hoping he'd throw a tantrum and leave so we could have a real company focused CEO who wasn't intent on destroying brand value.
It seems that you don't know the mission statement., nor his focus. You're buying into the fud.

vinsk

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP, Cybertruck FS AWD
Occupation
SW
Country flag
I voted in favor, to make sure Tesla has a future. Competition is at its peak and I don't see anyone qualified who can replace EM at the moment. The very existence of this forum is the brainchild of EM :)

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Been following the company for almost 20 years now, invested in 2011, I know all of it very well. Elon has changed, lost focus, and is off mission.
I'll disagree with you entirely. There are new models coming out, FSD is advancing by leaps and bounds, Tesla energy is ramping...... these were all points in the master plan. Plus, he's hired good people. Only poor managers try to do everything. He's at the helm, not on the floor - and that's how it should be.

BannedByTMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I'll disagree with you entirely. There are new models coming out, FSD is advancing by leaps and bounds, Tesla energy is ramping...... these were all points in the master plan. Plus, he's hired good people. Only poor managers try to do everything. He's at the helm, not on the floor - and that's how it should be.
Good managers don't turn off the customer base. Good managers don't threaten to start competing companies. Good managers don't ignore the company for so long that they have to suddenly fire entire departments, (and then try to hire some of them back).
FSD is laughably years behind where it was projected and is no where near robotaxi level, contrary to what Elon may say.
Nothing new is happening with the company that wasn't in the works over 2 years ago.

Last edited:

tingmo13

First Name
tashi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model Y
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Good managers don't turn off the customer base. Good managers don't threaten to start competing companies. Good managers don't ignore the company for so long that they have to suddenly fire entire departments, (and then try to hire some of them back).
FSD is laughably years behind where it was projected and is no where near robotaxi level, contrary to what Elon may sey.
Nothing new is happening with the company that wasn't in the works over 2 years ago.
can you wipe your FUD lens first?

Dave Dulski

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
FSD is laughably years behind where it was projected and is no where near robotaxi level, contrary to what Elon may sey.
I must have missed something. The fact that we have a very capable driving product at all is amazing! Is there another company that has even come close to Tesla performance in self driving? Was self driving even on your radar until he said he would do it?

EvilNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
This is good news for TESLA and TSLA stockholders.
This is *terrible* news for Tesla and TSLA stockholders. Elon is wrapped up in his FSD and robotaxi scams that will literally never achieve the already promised and sold functionality with the current hardware stack. This is a gigantic liability for Tesla that absolutely will bite the company hard in the ass, its only a matter of time. Tesla *MUST* drop the ai/fsd/robotaxi obsession and focus on building the best cars on the planet.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
yeah! I have T$LA in 3 different holdings-all voted handsomely YES/FOR. Long time shareholder & supporter: bought M3 & MY. I hope he'll invite us to invest in SpaceX & Starlink.
I really want to invest in SpaceX lol