• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ProtectaClear Review by Bearded Tesla Guy

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Check out the latest video by BTG. Reviews the process and some tips using ProtectaClear to seal in a Cybertruck original finish.

If you have questions, check out our FAQs Here.

Pretty interesting video, was hoping for something like this with a good chunk of detail.
Only hope is that there is a couple follow-ups after some time and abuse to the coating has taken place.

To me the application looked a little sloppy (no offense) which is a good thing and gives me confidence I can get a good result without being a car prep prol

Tesla Model 2 ProtectaClear Review by Bearded Tesla Guy zimage7624

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
This is awesome! May be the route i go with initially, as i will be picking up in texas and driving a substantial distance!

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Really nice. This should sell like hot cakes. I got my kit, but I haven’t had the time to apply.
Not sure if it fits into your schedule but would LOVE to see some pics of the coated/non coated. Not sure if anyone has done one panel and left another, would be really cool to see how much of a color change there is, how water beads on one vs the other, etc.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

ideaXfactory

First Name
IdeaX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many trucks, and a Porsche
Occupation
Stainless, metals, art, polymath
Windex = a no

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OP
OP
ProtectaClear

ProtectaClear

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Country flag
Pretty interesting video, was hoping for something like this with a good chunk of detail.
Only hope is that there is a couple follow-ups after some time and abuse to the coating has taken place.

To me the application looked a little sloppy (no offense) which is a good thing and gives me confidence I can get a good result without being a car prep prol

zimage7624.png
We have another collaboration with a local detail shop at the end of this month and have a list of topics from the other thread. Feel free to offer more though and we will try to cover them.

Nurkbonis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
Check out the latest video by BTG. Reviews the process and some tips using ProtectaClear to seal in a Cybertruck original finish.

If you have questions, check out our FAQs Here.

do you have a Cybertruck specific kit? Got my Cybertruck this week and the finger prints need to go!

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
do you have a Cybertruck specific kit? Got my Cybertruck this week and the finger prints need to go!
Yea they sell a kit specifically for the CT, it is linked on the forum and on their website.