• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

So long friends, the 4 years were nice

OP
OP
Sirfun

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
You will love the Model Y. We pulled the trigger on a 2021 almost 3-years ago. Almost 49k miles and zero issues other than a loose rear view mirror.

We installed a new set of Michelin tires at 32k, replaced the cabin air filter and installed a new set of wiper blades.

Our favorite features include the incredible Tesla charging network, top notch software, sewing machine smooth drivetrain, minimal maintenance, regenerative braking, instant acceleration and the convenience using the PAAK.

We will be purchasing another Model Y as soon as Project Juniper debuts sometime this year. If it’s anything like the refreshed Model 3 it’s going to be worth the wait.
I remember when you bought that car. It's great to see your positive feedback on it. I've always been a Michelin tire guy. That's what I plan to buy when the time comes to replace the stock Pirelli tires. Have they performed well on your Model Y?

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Am I the only nerd here that expected to see in the body of the message. “And thanks for all the fish!”

/obscure reference

CTWheee

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 now, CT soon!
Occupation
Stuff
Country flag
Since the delivery event, I've been trying to figure out what to do. Friday when it was announced Point of Purchase credits were approved. I bought a new Model Y. I've been on this forum for over 4 years and it's going to be difficult, but now that I decided the Cybertruck is not in my future for many years, and I am VERY happy with my new Model Y. It's time for Sirfun to head off into the sunset. I'll still check in from time to time. Take Care friends!!?

PXL_20240114_010923216.jpg
Goodbye Jim Farley..