• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Musk as Han Solo :)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Interestingly, I think people with Asperger's may be partially immune to this. Their "flaw" is an inability to perceive non-verbal communication and nuance. They also often have a difficult time conforming, which may make Elon a superhero for free speech, while he seems like Darth Vader to anyone desiring conformity to their established personal tribe values.
Yeah, people on the autism spectrum often choose what they see as objective criteria for their moral choices - because either that's the way they wished everyone would act; or that's their way to fit in, in a world where they don't have what others see as more subject cues.

I have a couple friends who are my best friends, but are very high in social anxiety. They can see cues I cannot, and their brains think up scenarios mine would completely miss.

So compared to them, I sort of have a super-power: as long as I am doing what I think is right, I can ignore all the stress they encounter. Which lets me do things they cannot.

On the other hand, they can read people and get people to like them and have many other what people consider important social skills.

Elon had a telling interaction today

-Crissa

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Thats pretty funny though.

Many of my best days lately are when my phone doesn't leave my pocket, because Crissa isn't testing me on this forum! Lol! :ROFLMAO:

On another EM topic I find the concept of choosing to "be happy" interesting. Similar to choosing to love instead of hate. The choice is ours. Love isn't a feeling it's a choice. Although admittedly, it can lead to strong feelings either way. ?