• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Not decided yet
Lot of G force will be applied to that with people whipping around corners, also keep in mind people are going to load it up to the bring with giant Stanley water bottles and other heavy stuff so it should be secured well. Interested to see what you come up with.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I would be very interested in this (waiting on my CB, expect summer delivery).

1) I would need it to be easily removable as I expect other uses for that space.
2) One of those is a Bluetti MultiCooler (refrigerator, freezer and ice maker - link below I've ordered one) It will be mounted with rails so that it stays in place but can be easily removed.. It would be nice if a standard rail system for options were adopted.
3) The dimensions are 28”x16.5” x 18.7” (LWH) - any chance you could confirm that it would fit in this space? Otherwise I would end up mounting in back seat area.

Let me calculate it.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Lot of G force will be applied to that with people whipping around corners, also keep in mind people are going to load it up to the bring with giant Stanley water bottles and other heavy stuff so it should be secured well. Interested to see what you come up with.
I will simulate these situations to ensure a firm fixation.

Bowdacious

First Name
Bowd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Music Producer
Country flag
Extremely interested in this! Please post if/when it becomes available! This is genius!

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I like this already but I was hoping for a trash can. I'm keeping my eye out for something that can be used as a trash can from driver and passenger side, keeps trash thrown away from being visible, is easily cleaned/removed, maybe one that accepts liners, and won't move around at all when the truck goes over big bumps. Black, of course. My previous Teslas didn't have a good place for a trash can, so I would put trash in the door until the next time I could throw it away. This would be so much better.
I have these in both doors of my CT and our MY. Not very big but gives the driver and passenger an option for throwing stuff away. They fit nicely into the door space on MY. Not as snug a fit in the CT but keeps trash hidden. Only $10 at Autozone.

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer IMG_1981

JesseNuttall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Definitely interested. I have a CT right now if you need a tester.

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtubeteslaguy.com
Vehicles
23MS Plaid, 23MY, LR,Order-FoundationCyberTruck DM
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Add a cupholder insert. You would think 2 cupholders would be enough up front, but my wife frequently shows up with 2 water bottles. Also convenient for those McDonalds runs when you need to stow 4 drinks.
Yes,
If the top two compartments were deeper and each was able to accept a double cup holder that looked like the factory cupholders, I would be a customer.
and yes even four cupholders is not sufficient for long road trips.
Six cup holders would be very useful.

docrsw

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, P100D, 100D
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I would buy the above described trash bin!