• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Accessory #1. I designed a product, there is a large blank area between the center console and screen of the cybertruck. I made a storage box to fill this area, it looks like original.

This storage box has two layers, the lower layer is divided into two areas. There is a larger flat area that can switch between three states: deep state - can accommodate larger items (gloves, bottles of water, wallet); tray state - under the tray, still can accommodate some larger items; on the tray, smaller items can be placed (credit card/membership card/parking card, charging cable, lip balm); another tray state with a deeper tray and further division of space inside; there is also an inclined deep grid area at the front end of the lower layer.

The upper layer of the storage box is divided into two areas: one is a trash bin near the center console for easy removal. The other end has two storage compartments where all smaller items can be placed.

Share your opinions and suggestions with me.

Join our group & community to get more exclusive product leaks.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 6

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 01

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 02

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 03

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 4

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 5

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 7

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Center Floor Organizer 8

CyberRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 FS CT AWD, 2019 M3, 2018 M3, 2015 MS 70D
Country flag
Add a cupholder insert. You would think 2 cupholders would be enough up front, but my wife frequently shows up with 2 water bottles. Also convenient for those McDonalds runs when you need to stow 4 drinks.

Tony stank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD, X3 M Comp, GT3 RS
Occupation
Ex Tesla, ADAS whisperer
Country flag
I am super interested, have a CT rn if you need someone to test.

alex454

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model Y
Occupation
Tech Executive
Country flag
Looks great. I am definitely interested in an early release if the price is reasonable.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Accessory #1. I designed a product, there is a large blank area between the center console and screen of the cybertruck. I made a storage box to fill this area, it looks like original.

This storage box has two layers, the lower layer is divided into two areas. There is a larger flat area that can switch between three states: deep state - can accommodate larger items (gloves, bottles of water, wallet); tray state - under the tray, still can accommodate some larger items; on the tray, smaller items can be placed (credit card/membership card/parking card, charging cable, lip balm); another tray state with a deeper tray and further division of space inside; there is also an inclined deep grid area at the front end of the lower layer.

The upper layer of the storage box is divided into two areas: one is a trash bin near the center console for easy removal. The other end has two storage compartments where all smaller items can be placed.

6.gif

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
Are there rubberized nonslip inserts in your idea?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Add a cupholder insert. You would think 2 cupholders would be enough up front, but my wife frequently shows up with 2 water bottles. Also convenient for those McDonalds runs when you need to stow 4 drinks.
Mine too, which leaves me none :-(

rizvend

First Name
JAKEMBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag

6.gif

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
Noice! Take my money! ??

bongulous

First Name
Donk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra Elevation
Occupation
GC
Country flag
I second this. Good idea to have option of additional cup holders.