• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Make your Cybertruck stand out with this laser-etched vanity license plate with the Cybertruck graffiti shape to reveal the material under it's gloss black coating. Complete the look by adding the Silhouette license plate frame for the perfect pairing.

One of the reasons why I chose to use this vanity plate supplier is due to it's size being slightly smaller than US license plates to give it a better chance in avoiding Tesla's horrible front camera angle. The vanity plate also has wide holes for screw fittings to allow further horizontal fine-tuning.

Vanity plate size: 11 5/8" x 5 7/8" rounded up for safety
US license plate size: 12" x 6"

Attached is a picture of the front camera with the front vanity plate. I'd say it's 99.9% not visible with the slightest shadow on the bottom left. However knowing Tesla's camera calibrations, your camera views may vary.

Mounting screws are not included; please use the same screws included with the Cybertruck’s license plate hardware.

Disclaimer:
These graphics and shapes are inspired by Tesla Cybertruck and are in no way meant to copy and/or reproduce Tesla's graphic assets.

This vanity license plate is a novelty item. It is not intended to replace your state-issued license plate. It is only intended for decorative use in states that do not require a front license plate.

Vanity plate:
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1742476153/cybertruck-graffiti-vanity-license-plate

If you only want the Silhouette frame:
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1705864246/cybertruck-silhouette-stainless-steel

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate club-vanity-cybertruck-front

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate club-vanity-cybertruck-left

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate club-vanity-cybertruck-right

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-left

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-full-front

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-front

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-right

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate front-camera

Last edited:

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag
Looks great! I like how despite being gloss black, the plate meshes well with the factory bumper's satin black finish.

cybertruckwaldo

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Any interference with the front camera?

Electric Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model X, 2 Model S, Rivian R1S
Country flag
Make your Cybertruck stand out with this laser-etched vanity license plate with the Cybertruck graffiti shape to reveal the material under it's gloss black coating. Complete the look by adding the Silhouette license plate frame for the perfect pairing.

This vanity license plate is a novelty item. It is not intended to replace your state-issued license plate. It is only intended for decorative use in states that do not require a front license plate.

Mounting screws are not included; please use the same screws included with the Cybertruck’s license plate hardware.

Includes:
1x Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate

Disclaimer:
These graphics and shapes are inspired by Tesla Cybertruck and are in no way meant to copy and/or reproduce Tesla's graphic assets.

Vanity plate:
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1742476153/cybertruck-graffiti-vanity-license-plate

https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1705864246/cybertruck-silhouette-stainless-steel

club-vanity-cybertruck-front.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-left.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-right.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-left.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-full-front.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-front.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-right.jpg
Do you have one with the Cerberus Beast logo?

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
@cybertruckwaldo @TexasRaider

One of the reasons why I chose to use this vanity plate supplier is due to it's size being slightly smaller than US license plates to give it a better chance in avoiding Tesla's horrible front camera angle. The vanity plate also has wide holes for screw fittings to allow further horizontal fine-tuning.

Here is a picture of the front camera with the front vanity plate. I'd say it's 99.9% not visible with the slightest shadow on the bottom left. However knowing Tesla's camera calibrations, your camera views may vary.

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate IMG_6501

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate IMG_6500

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate IMG_6499

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Graffiti Vanity License Plate IMG_6498

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Cybertruck AWB FS
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Finally! Now people won't come up to me and ask, "What the heck is that!??" They can just read that plate and know it's a...it's a...ah... "Hey! How'm I supposed to read that?? That's some kinda foreign language!"

I'm just kidding a bit. I like it a lot! I might get one even though we have front plates in Texas.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Finally! Now people won't come up to me and ask, "What the heck is that!??" They can just read that plate and know it's a...it's a...ah... "Hey! How'm I supposed to read that?? That's some kinda foreign language!"

I'm just kidding a bit. I like it a lot! I might get one even though we have front plates in Texas.
Glad you like it.

I also run without a front plate in Texas but liked it so much after installing these to take pictures that I decided to leave them on. It just fits the overall aesthetic IMO :)

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag

Attached is a picture of the front camera with the front vanity plate. I'd say it's 99.9% not visible with the slightest shadow on the bottom left. However knowing Tesla's camera calibrations, your camera views may vary.

Disclaimer:

Vanity plate:

club-vanity-cybertruck-front.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-left.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-right.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-left.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-full-front.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-front.jpg

club-vanity-cybertruck-graffiti-frame-right.jpg

front-camera.jpeg
CYBERSHEEK
It's all GEEK to me....but l like it.

OP
OP