• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cool drone flythrough of Giga Berlin!

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
My spouse is a VR software engineer. I have a pile of VR tracking systems. They are not large, and don't care about other objects moving in the room.

Large or reflective rooms complicate things, but inside-out tracking is getting very good and we're going to see it on drones soon.

Drones that can carry pro cameras can easily carry trackers.

-Crissa
And I'm a quadplane autopilot and evtol developer that uses CV for SAR? My great grand dad however...

So the point is that video was taken on a small frame fpv drone, not a large camera platform, where it won't fit on.

I don't have a problem with CV being useful on a quad, I just have extensive experience what the easiest way to do things is using them...since 1991.

Btw the VR thing explains a lot. Lol ?

Gordon E Peterson II

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently 2000 Chrysler Town & Country minivan
Occupation
retired computer programmer and consultant
Country flag
If you look at the comments on the Youtube video, you'll see:

Tesla Model 2 Cool drone flythrough of Giga Berlin! 5KGwp4yWsWNikyPdI6J0H__C=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-r

TfourJ FPV
5 days ago
It was filmed/flown by Skynamic(Ferdinand Wolf)

Tesla Model 2 Cool drone flythrough of Giga Berlin! H40pYsCBXG4tqswAYD_qB7BQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-r

Ferdinand Wolf
5 days ago
Thanks. Yes, this was flown by me with Skynamic. I used various cinewhoops and 5“ drones. Unfortunately this version just got filmed of a screen on the factory opening. There will be a better quality official version from Tesla.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
H40pYsCBXG4tqswAYD_qB7BQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ferdinand Wolf
5 days ago
Thanks. Yes, this was flown by me with Skynamic. I used various cinewhoops and 5“ drones.
So a selection of little cute 5" quads. Nice! I fly them in my home and workshop, the smallest I have is a 1.75" with a crappy embedded camera.

Not much space on them, will only run a 35mm FC and ESC stack.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Definitely no off the shelf trackers that a microdrone like that will carry, tho it's technically possible to build them. Back in 2014 there were a bunch of megaswarms at burning man like that.

-Crissa

Gordon E Peterson II

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently 2000 Chrysler Town & Country minivan
Occupation
retired computer programmer and consultant
Country flag
Definitely no off the shelf trackers that a microdrone like that will carry, tho it's technically possible to build them. Back in 2014 there were a bunch of megaswarms at burning man like that.

-Crissa
I'm not sure what kind of drones they use here, but on Symphony of the Seas they use a big swarm of drones over the ice skating rink at their wonderful show in "Studio B"...