• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount!

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Initially, we were producing a metal version, but many owners showed interest in our TPE version samples. Therefore, we adjusted the product to make it even better than the samples and immediately started mass production. Now it's finally here!

Enjoy a new product discount with the code T5S65293 to get a 10% off at checkout!
Code works on both Amazon and our official selling parter EVVIDA.

Check us out:
Amazon: BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector
EVVIDA: Rear Bumper Protector Stainless Steel / TPE Material for Cybertruck – EV-Vida

Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! 1720003977061-dt
Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! 1720004087389-v8

Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! 1720004148229-q1
Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! 1720004169403-iq

-

Selected Collection of BestEvMod Past Posts:
BestEvMod Cyber Safe Vault
BestEvMod Center Console Organizer
BestEvMod Armrest Pad Cover
BestEvMod Full Set of Mats - Floor Mats, Frunk Mat and Truck Bed Mat
BestEvMod Air Mattress
BestEvMod Stand Net for Truck Bed
BestEvMod Cup Holder Trim Cover and Side Mirror Covers

Treynor

First Name
Treynor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
President
Country flag
$70 on Amazon. Great price point. Looks like a good product.

TJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model X 100D / 2024 Model Y LR
Country flag
I installed these the other day. They’re fantastic. Fit is perfect and installation was painless. Looks like the truck came out of the factory with them installed. Highly recommended!

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Initially, we were producing a metal version, but many owners showed interest in our TPE version samples. Therefore, we adjusted the product to make it even better than the samples and immediately started mass production. Now it's finally here!

Enjoy a new product discount with the code T5S65293 to get a 10% off at checkout!
Code works on both Amazon and our official selling parter EVVIDA.

Check us out:
Amazon: BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector
EVVIDA: Rear Bumper Protector Stainless Steel / TPE Material for Cybertruck – EV-Vida

1720003977061-dt.jpg
1720004087389-v8.jpg

1720004148229-q1.png
1720004169403-iq.png

-

Selected Collection of BestEvMod Past Posts:
BestEvMod Cyber Safe Vault
BestEvMod Center Console Organizer
BestEvMod Armrest Pad Cover
BestEvMod Full Set of Mats - Floor Mats, Frunk Mat and Truck Bed Mat
BestEvMod Air Mattress
BestEvMod Stand Net for Truck Bed
BestEvMod Cup Holder Trim Cover and Side Mirror Covers
They look great and I like the available choices. I’m interested in the chrome black color. As far as toughness and longevity between the stainless steel versions and TPE material version, which would you recommend?

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Sorry if this is a silly question, but is TPE material UV-resistant? If removed in the future, will the adhesive tape leave a mark or residue?
It's slip resistant and adhesive tape won't leave a mark or rescue if you remove it on a hot sunny day or use a hair dryer to heat it up before removal.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
They look great and I like the available choices. I’m interested in the chrome black color. As far as toughness and longevity between the stainless steel versions and TPE material version, which would you recommend?
Hi. Both version work pretty well on these two case. but the TPE give you a rubbery feeling. And stainless stainless steel is hard. I would say the stainless steel version is harder. But tpe is anti-slip

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
I don't have my truck yet, it is on order... but I am bookmarking this thread.
These looks very nice, thank you!

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I don't have my truck yet, it is on order... but I am bookmarking this thread.
These looks very nice, thank you!
We have a lot of excellent products coming soon, don't forget to check us out ;)

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
@BestEvMod(AOSK) - any chance you will be producing entire stainless steel rear bumper replacement or whole clad of the entire bumper.

The cheap plastic bear bumper is so flimsy that it got punctured by a protruding metal tube armrest of a folding camping chair and gets easily scratched when backed into bushes.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
@BestEvMod(AOSK) - any chance you will be producing entire stainless steel rear bumper replacement or whole clad of the entire bumper.

The cheap plastic bear bumper is so flimsy that it got punctured by a protruding metal tube armrest of a folding camping chair and gets easily scratched when backed into bushes.
Hi, for the whole bumper, we don‘t have a plan at the moment. But we have a stainless steel bumper protector available. And we have various stainless steel design pattern for you to choose, they will perfectly solve your concern!

mstatkus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model Y, Model 3
Occupation
DevOps
Country flag
These didn’t stick for nothing for me. No idea if I can get my $ back. Left in the sun. To warm them. Washed and prepped the bumper. Wind would blow it off. Even the double tape it self was getting rejected by the rubber.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
These didn’t stick for nothing for me. No idea if I can get my $ back. Left in the sun. To warm them. Washed and prepped the bumper. Wind would blow it off. Even the double tape it self was getting rejected by the rubber.
Hi, we tested it several times before mass production. There is no chance this would happen unless the one you received was damaged during production or delivery. Could you please give us another chance to send you a new replacement to try? If so please PM us your delivery info and order ID. We always stand behind our products, so no worries. We'll do our best to make it perfect for you.

mstatkus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model Y, Model 3
Occupation
DevOps
Country flag
I’m going to attempt to leave if I’m the sun one more time. They look great but they keep pealing up. Double tape to blame and I even tried adhesion promoter I had left over from a weatherstripping kit for this round.
it was 99F yesterday. But at night I saw it pealing up in the garage on the thin strips before the fender flares.
Chance the SC threw down some shine but I ran it over with dish soap then isopropyl to try and make sure if had a chance.
Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! 1720629520438-l8

Last edited:

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
Great product so far! Hoping it stays secure and flush. I left the covers out in the sun until they were flat and then installed. Very nice quality feel. Glad I waited vs buying the Tesla ones. Was pretty impressed that the middle piece even had a notch for the license plate. Very well thought out.
Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! IMG_0355
Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! IMG_0356
Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! IMG_0354
Tesla Model 2 BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount! IMG_0353