• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

BestEvMod TPE Rear Bumper Protector - Now Available with New Product Discount!

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teslakc.net
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, M3PD+, GT4, XK140OTS
Occupation
Currently Occupied
Country flag
Hi, we tested it several times before mass production. There is no chance this would happen unless the one you received was damaged during production or delivery. Could you please give us another chance to send you a new replacement to try? If so please PM us your delivery info and order ID. We always stand behind our products, so no worries. We'll do our best to make it perfect for you.
Were mine shipped? Haven't seen any shipping notice or indication whether they were shipped or not???

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I’m going to attempt to leave if I’m the sun one more time. They look great but they keep pealing up. Double tape to blame and I even tried adhesion promoter I had left over from a weatherstripping kit for this round.
it was 99F yesterday. But at night I saw it pealing up in the garage on the thin strips before the fender flares.
Chance the SC threw down some shine but I ran it over with dish soap then isopropyl to try and make sure if had a chance.
1720629520438-l8.jpg
Thanks for the feedback. Please check the inbox. We'll try our best to make it perfect for you.

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teslakc.net
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, M3PD+, GT4, XK140OTS
Occupation
Currently Occupied
Country flag
Mine showed up and I had no time to leave them in the sun all day so I used a heat gun to speed up the process which it is necessary to get these things warm and get the folds from shipping out of them so that they will lay flat. Mine are laying flat and I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow. So far they look great, thanks for sending!