• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Platinumsmith

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Possible but not likely, grabbed some at 164 too, but not to sell, holding to 300 or more who knows. Just need 500 shares in case they have another accelerated delivery promo lol but I started at $22 so I’m averaging up now. If it hits 125 I might have to dump your kind of money into it, pretty confident in the longer term!
I’ve got 1900 shares, didn’t get me anywhere

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
Lol so I'm guessing you haven't heard of Tesla Energy products, the AI / Fsd software, Optimus, etc. As for no growth, that ignores market conditions everyone is facing, as well as an upcoming mass market vehicle.
Oh how about neurolink and the boring company and how did the hyperloop work out? I once drank the purple juice but quite honestly Elon is like a kid with ADHD, he gets bored with the old stuff and is always looking for the next thing.

Elon has left tesla and is spending all his time on x and grok or the next thing that interests him. I used to think that tesla had better batteries and software and innovation than other car companies, but byd and a host of other chinese phone/ auto companies are kicking tesla's butt..

electricAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual-motor
Country flag
Oh how about neurolink and the boring company and how did the hyperloop work out? I once drank the purple juice but quite honestly Elon is like a kid with ADHD, he gets bored with the old stuff and is always looking for the next thing.

Elon has left tesla and is spending all his time on x and grok or the next thing that interests him. I used to think that tesla had better batteries and software and innovation than other car companies, but byd and a host of other chinese phone/ auto companies are kicking tesla's butt..
You bring up a good point about Elon being distracted and perhaps not leading Tesla in the way he used to. But that makes me wonder about a potential catalyst for the stock: if the BOD were to approve a new compensation package for Elon, that could do a lot to improve the situation.

Never a dull moment.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag

Lol ok..... again... look at Tesla energy for starters.....

DumpsterFire

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag

Good points. Perhaps it’s time for a new CEO? Sometimes a visionary isn’t the best person to lead a company that has matured for nearly a decade.

That being said, my truck is fucking awesome! ??

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
You bring up a good point about Elon being distracted and perhaps not leading Tesla in the way he used to. But that makes me wonder about a potential catalyst for the stock: if the BOD were to approve a new compensation package for Elon, that could do a lot to improve the situation.

Never a dull moment.
What's so stupid about the 'omg Elon isn't at Tesla 24/7 anymore' fear is that he's had his brain spread into many projects for quite some time... and more importantly - HE HAS HIRED SMART PEOPLE. A very poor manager does everything him / herself.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Good points. Perhaps it’s time for a new CEO? Sometimes a visionary isn’t the best person to lead a company that has matured for nearly a decade.

That being said, my truck is fucking awesome! ??
The especially dumb thing about that post is that Elon hasn't left Tesla. Not all all.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
U might look into selling your 504 @ $170 shares at a modest profit to reposition at a lower price. delivery #'s coming tomorrow. Wells fargo now has a $125 price target. Interesting week
I also have 10 puts so I am good if it goes up or down- will wait until at least the Q1 reporting befoe I sell the puts.