• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Transfer Cybertruck reservation to Model 2 World Car

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Clearly I’m not going to be getting the go ahead to build my CT, that reservation was placed in February 2020, so unlike the CT I’m guessing a Model 2 is going to be a World Car and not just for the North American Market.
For no fault of our own reservations were allowed to be made from around the world so do you think Tesla should allow those reservation holders to move that reservation to another upcoming new Tesla vehicle.

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST
Country flag
Clearly I’m not going to be getting the go ahead to build my CT, that reservation was placed in February 2020, so unlike the CT I’m guessing a Model 2 is going to be a World Car and not just for the North American Market.
For no fault of our own reservations were allowed to be made from around the world so do you think Tesla should allow those reservation holders to move that reservation to another upcoming new Tesla vehicle.
Probably not because of two marketing departments; trying to get anything coordinated is bad enough already.