• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Told auto extended warranty never ending call I own a 2023 CT when asked make and model…

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
This is a new one to me. Shows how deep a hole these assholes will go down. Also shows how much sneakier and well armed with details they are when they come into these conversations.

1644424117103.png
Just got a call this AM trying to get me with this one. I guess they are pushing it hard.

OP
OP

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Got another call for an extended warranty and took another approach.

when asked for my information, I asked for their phone number citing being disconnected multiple times and wanted to continue if disconnected again.

Their answer… No

?

Deleted member 11233

Mom and dad got scammed out of a couple hundred bucks with a DirectTV scam a few years ago.
When my elderly dad got flim-flammed into a top tier DirectTV deal a few years ago, I got hold of the salesman and told him I was driving up from Texas and if Dad's money wasn't refunded before I got there. I was gonna beat his ass so bad he would end up in the hospital. It got refunded and Dad was taken off the service. I'm not a violent man, but it infuriates me when predators target the elderly.