• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

TESLAUNCH Cybertruck Accessories NOW AVAILABLE! Special Offers and Product Testing Opportunity!

Gurule

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y long range
Country flag
I’d love to give it a try and write a review for you.

CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, and Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
I live in Arizona and experience a lot of “Dry Heat”. It’s actually 99 deg Fahrenheit right now at 01:47 PM. Let me try it out.

Rock5tar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK Foundation
Country flag
Dear Cybertruck Enthusiasts,

Hello! ?

I'm Joe, a passionate Tesla enthusiast. Teslaunch.net is a store dedicated to providing a full range of accessories for Tesla Cybertruck, Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X. With a deep love for vehicle customization, I started Teslaunch.net as a way to share my passion and meet the diverse needs of Tesla owners.
20240731-203350.jpg
We are committed to offering high-quality, cutting-edge, and affordable accessories for Cybertruck owners to customize their trucks just the way they like. We've recently launched some exciting new products, with more on the way. In our 'Seeking Your Input' post, we've gathered many amazing new ideas, and I'm truly impressed by the creativity of the CT owners! Every suggestion and idea has been added to our to-do list, and we hope to provide perfect solutions for you all in the near future.(We also welcome you to continue sharing your unmet needs in this thread. We will carefully note every owner's requirements and develop some solutions!)
20240731-203420.jpg
To celebrate our joining the Cybertruck Owners Club, we’re offering every forum member an exclusive Special Offer:
Big sale for CT owners! Use Code: TESCT20 to get 20% off your order at Teslaunch.net. Discover our full range of Cybertruck accessories here:
https://bit.ly/3WASAFY

Additionally, we're inviting 3 Cybertruck Owners Club fans to test our products and share their honest reviews here! Let's check out the latest product?(We will have more giveaway opportunities in the future. Please stay tuned and good luck winning the prize!)

Front Windshield Sunshade Sun Visor For Tesla Cybertruck

Product link:
https://bit.ly/3A6DDnn
Product pictures:
10001.jpg
Lottery quota:
3 for Cybertruck car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:

1.Own a Tesla Cybertruck
2.Share your experience and post pictures and videos in this thread and on the Cybertruck Owners Club post after receiving the product.
We will randomly select 3 fans

End date:

August 6, 2024

Thanks and good luck! ?

Best,
Joe
-Teslaunch Team

Rock5tar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK Foundation
Country flag
Thanks for the opportunity to participate. I am using a completely useless shade right now and Florida is so hot. I need this!!

Freemarket

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Stay at home Daddy
Country flag
I ordered the tailgate shield and camping mattress. Looking forward to getting them!

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck model 3 highland model y
Country flag
Would love to give it a try and review it on my youtube channel as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHOFSZ_1Q6h9Z71_XnOpfg?sub_confirmation=1
Hi! Thanks for your enthusiastic participation and youtube channel information you provided. Please kindly send a private message with your delivery information to us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review!

Shipping info format:
Name:
Country/region:
Address:
Apartment, suite, etc.:
City:
State:
ZIP code:
Phone:
Email:

Thanks!
Joe
Teslaunch.net

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would be interested in testing your products! We have a small YouTube channel that we could share reviews on as well as the forums.

https://youtube.com/@themobleyminute1951?si=qaIg2XCK7J6VnJfZ
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation and ytb channel information you provided. Please kindly send a private message with your delivery information to us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review!

Shipping info format:
Name:
Country/region:
Address:
Apartment, suite, etc.:
City:
State:
ZIP code:
Phone:
Email:

Thanks!
Joe
Teslaunch.net

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would welcome the opportunity to be one of your product testers. I enjoy product design and development and helping companies with ideas and refining initial prototypes. I offered a couple ideas and gave feedback on others under input thread and have written a couple reviews of other products already as well.
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation! And yes, I was impressed by your many great ideas in our last post! ? Thank you so much for your support and enthusiasm!? Please kindly send a private message with your delivery information to us. We will deliver it to you soon. Looking forward to your review!

Shipping info format:
Name:
Country/region:
Address:
Apartment, suite, etc.:
City:
State:
ZIP code:
Phone:
Email:

Thanks!
Joe
Teslaunch.net

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Would be interested in trying this windshield shade in my truck and providing a review! Never used one. It could do a good job down here in Texas to help combat the heat when parked.
Hello,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic participation in our giveaway! So sorry that the Front Windshield Sunshade quota has been filled.

As a token of our appreciation for your support, I've prepared an exclusive 20% discount just for you. Use code: TESCT20 at checkout to enjoy a discount on the entire Teslaunch CT Collection:

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to leave a message or contact us at [email protected].

Thank you again for being such a fantastic supporter!

Best regards,
Joe
Teslaunch.net

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welcome Joe! I would love to try your sunshade, I am in the Phoenix Az area (hot!) and I have been desperate to find a good solution for the front windshield. I tried a couple Amazon options already, still looking for the perfect thing. ?
Dear HandsomeYeti,

Thank you so much for your incredible participation in our giveaway! I'm sorry to inform you that all the available quota for the Front Windshield Sunshade have been taken.

As a heartfelt thank you for your support, I'm offering you a special 20% discount on our entire Teslaunch CT Collection. Please use the code: TESCT20 at checkout to redeem your discount: https://bit.ly/3WASAFY.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to leave a message or contact us at [email protected].

Thank you once again for being such a dedicated supporter!

Best,
Joe
Teslaunch.net

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Amazing design I have the 2 piece and that is a pain the in a.. to put up and take down everyday. This is amazing.
Hi,
Thank you for your enthusiastic participation.So sorry that the Front Windshield Sunshade quota has been filled. As a heartfelt thank you for your support, I'm offering you a special 20% discount on our entire Teslaunch CT Collection. Please use the code: TESCT20 at checkout to redeem your discount: https://bit.ly/3WASAFY.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to leave a message or contact us at [email protected].

Thank you once again for being such a dedicated supporter!

Best,
Joe
Teslaunch.net

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Happy to test as well. I have a fold up shade that is quite a pain in the but to get folded back up, it works, but inconvenient
Hello! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. So sorry that the Front Windshield Sunshade quota has been filled.

As a token of appreciation for your support, we have prepared an additional 20% off discount for you. Use code: TESCT20 to get 20% off in the full range of Teslaunch CT Collecton:

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a message or contact us at [email protected].

Thanks,
Joe
Teslaunch.net