• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

TESLAUNCH Cybertruck Accessories NOW AVAILABLE! Special Offers and Product Testing Opportunity!

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck model 3 highland model y
Country flag
Dear Cybertruck Enthusiasts,

Hello! ?

I'm Joe, a passionate Tesla enthusiast. Teslaunch.net is a store dedicated to providing a full range of accessories for Tesla Cybertruck, Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X. With a deep love for vehicle customization, I started Teslaunch.net as a way to share my passion and meet the diverse needs of Tesla owners.
Tesla Model 2 TESLAUNCH Cybertruck Accessories NOW AVAILABLE! Special Offers and Product Testing Opportunity! 20240731-203350
We are committed to offering high-quality, cutting-edge, and affordable accessories for Cybertruck owners to customize their trucks just the way they like. We've recently launched some exciting new products, with more on the way. In our 'Seeking Your Input' post, we've gathered many amazing new ideas, and I'm truly impressed by the creativity of the CT owners! Every suggestion and idea has been added to our to-do list, and we hope to provide perfect solutions for you all in the near future.(We also welcome you to continue sharing your unmet needs in this thread. We will carefully note every owner's requirements and develop some solutions!)
Tesla Model 2 TESLAUNCH Cybertruck Accessories NOW AVAILABLE! Special Offers and Product Testing Opportunity! 20240731-203420
To celebrate our joining the Cybertruck Owners Club, we’re offering every forum member an exclusive Special Offer:
Big sale for CT owners! Use Code: TESCT20 to get 20% off your order at Teslaunch.net. Discover our full range of Cybertruck accessories here:
https://bit.ly/3WASAFY

Additionally, we're inviting 3 Cybertruck Owners Club fans to test our products and share their honest reviews here! Let's check out the latest product?(We will have more giveaway opportunities in the future. Please stay tuned and good luck winning the prize!)

Front Windshield Sunshade Sun Visor For Tesla Cybertruck

Product link:
https://bit.ly/3A6DDnn
Product pictures:
Tesla Model 2 TESLAUNCH Cybertruck Accessories NOW AVAILABLE! Special Offers and Product Testing Opportunity! 10001
Lottery quota:
3 for Cybertruck car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:

1.Own a Tesla Cybertruck
2.Share your experience and post pictures and videos in this thread and on the Cybertruck Owners Club post after receiving the product.
We will randomly select 3 fans

End date:

August 6, 2024

Thanks and good luck! ?

Best,
Joe
-Teslaunch Team

JGTESLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation Cyberbeast, G Class Mercedes
Country flag
Would be interested in trying this windshield shade in my truck and providing a review! Never used one. It could do a good job down here in Texas to help combat the heat when parked.

Amuma

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

Hello! ?

I'm Joe, a passionate Tesla enthusiast. Teslaunch.net is a store dedicated to providing a full range of accessories for Tesla Cybertruck, Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X. With a deep love for vehicle customization, I started Teslaunch.net as a way to share my passion and meet the diverse needs of Tesla owners.
All Must-Have Accessories for Cybertruck Now Available In Teslaunch
We are committed to offering high-quality, cutting-edge, and affordable accessories for Cybertruck owners to customize their trucks just the way they like. We've recently launched some exciting new products, with more on the way. In our 'Seeking Your Input' post, we've gathered many amazing new ideas, and I'm truly impressed by the creativity of the CT owners! Every suggestion and idea has been added to our to-do list, and we hope to provide perfect solutions for you all in the near future.(We also welcome you to continue sharing your unmet needs in this thread. We will carefully note every owner's requirements and develop some solutions!)
Teslaunch is The Best Tesla Accessories Store for Cybertruck
To celebrate our joining the Cybertruck Owners Club, we’re offering every forum member an exclusive Special Offer:
Big sale for CT owners! Use Code: TESCT20 to get 20% off your order at Teslaunch.net. Discover our full range of Cybertruck accessories here:

Additionally, we're inviting 3 Cybertruck Owners Club fans to test our products and share their honest reviews here! Let's check out the latest product?(We will have more giveaway opportunities in the future. Please stay tuned and good luck winning the prize!)

Product link:
Product pictures:
Teslaunch Front Windshield Sunshade Sun Visor For Tesla Cybertruck
Lottery quota:

How to Participate:

Requirements:

1.Own a Tesla Cybertruck
2.Share your experience and post pictures and videos in this thread and on the Cybertruck Owners Club post after receiving the product.

End date:

August 6, 2024

Thanks and good luck! ?

Best,
Joe
-Teslaunch Team
Amazing design I have the 2 piece and that is a pain the in a.. to put up and take down everyday. This is amazing.

GFleck

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
I would welcome the opportunity to be one of your product testers. I enjoy product design and development and helping companies with ideas and refining initial prototypes. I offered a couple ideas and gave feedback on others under input thread and have written a couple reviews of other products already as well.

HandsomeYeti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag

Hello! ?

Product link:
Product pictures:
Lottery quota:

How to Participate:

Requirements:

1.Own a Tesla Cybertruck

End date:

August 6, 2024

Thanks and good luck! ?

Best,
Joe
-Teslaunch Team
Welcome Joe! I would love to try your sunshade, I am in the Phoenix Az area (hot!) and I have been desperate to find a good solution for the front windshield. I tried a couple Amazon options already, still looking for the perfect thing. ?

chavez2000

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Happy to test as well. I have a fold up shade that is quite a pain in the but to get folded back up, it works, but inconvenient

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
Happy to review in the Mojave desert if desired. Great to see aftermarket folks getting pumped!

L3it3R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Model 3 Performance FSD, '21 Model Y LR FSD&AB
Occupation
Cybersecurity/Software/Sales/etc.
Country flag
Want to try it out because I have been looking for a proper product and have ones for my other Teslas which I have recommended to many others who go on to purchase them.

BigAsian

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y
Occupation
Small Business owner
Country flag

Hello! ?

Product link:
Product pictures:
Lottery quota:

How to Participate:

Requirements:

1.Own a Tesla Cybertruck

End date:

August 6, 2024

Thanks and good luck! ?

Best,
Joe
-Teslaunch Team

I would be willing to test your products a provide an honest review.

heems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Sign me up for the shade as well. Been holding out on a decent one for some time.

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, BMW, Ford
Country flag
Nice, game here to try the shade as the other couple of options seemed not optimal or not designed initially for the CT. I had given up on getting one but being here in hot Central Texas sure could use a good one!

Pialot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Litigation Management
Country flag
Hello,
I would love to try out the sunshade visor. Living in Florida the heat is harsh and I’ve already tried alternative methods that are either too complicated to put up or doesn’t provide good coverage.
Thank you for your consideration!??

MyFirstElectricTesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz
Country flag
Yes, I want to try your product. I've been using a few products umbrella style but not happy about it. And not a fan with Heatshield using suction cups.