• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Seeking Your Input: Help Teslaunch create more amazing Cybertruck Accessories!

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck model 3 highland model y
Country flag
Can the cyber truck pull a 41 ft 11 in 3254 Lb capacity camper or would you need the cyber beast? I know charging would be a lot but driving a gas or deodar truck is costly also.
Thanks for your comments! Currently, the maximum payload capacity for the RWD, AWD, and Cyberbeast models is only up to 2500 lbs. which might not be able to handle your 3254 lb capacity camper. ??

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can the cyber truck pull a 41 ft 11 in 3254 Lb capacity camper or would you need the cyber beast? I know charging would be a lot but driving a gas or deodar truck is costly also.
If you have any other camping product needs or suggestions, feel free to comment anytime! ?

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Would like to see a bike rack(wheel on) that is similar to the vault wall but much cheaper.
Thanks for your comment! Are you referring to a horizontal partition where you can lay the entire bike flat and store it in the Cybertruck's bed? Or do you mean a bike rack for another part of the truck? If you could provide more specific details about your needs, it would be very helpful. For example, what features or characteristics would you like the bike rack to have? We'll do our best to design and develop according to your requirements. Thanks!

(And if you have any pics to similar products, feel free to share those with us too!)

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The off-road market is very under supplied and in high demand:
  • Aluminum off-road bumpers, front and back, that include:
    • winch support
    • Variety of light mounting options
    • Tire carrier options, that don't mess with camera views
    • Angular design that matches CT, gotta look good
    • Improved approach/departure angles
  • Rock sliders
  • Undercarriage armor
  • Body protection
  • Modular bed storage, something like Decked
  • Side view mirror replacements, like:
    • Low profile Mirror/ditch light combos
    • Wide angle mirrors for towing
  • Antenna mounting options with roof mounting system (Ham/CB/GMRS/etc)
  • Bike carrier options for the vault--there's lots of stuff out there but it'd be nice to have something designed for the CT vault
  • Light weight, plug and play 12v cranking battery system/tray that mounts in the frunk. Here are some ideas:
    • Utilize the available 48v front power feed as a battery maintainer
    • AGM battery is fine, but it doesn't need to be large capacity, just very high current for occasional winch use
Just a few ideas for you. What we don't need more of are things like: cup holder protectors, screen protectors, floor and bed mats, sun shades, etc.
Thanks your comment!??? I carefully read through each of your suggestions, and they’re all fantastic ideas. For body protection, we currently offer a full cybertruck PPF series:

https://teslaunch.net/collections/c...-car-paint-protection-film-ppf-for-cybertruck

Regarding modular bed storage, we are planning to launch a container-type solution soon, which might serve as a good alternative.

I’ve taken note of all the other suggestions and will work on developing more off-road and camping products as soon as possible! I’ll keep everyone updated on the forum with any new product plans and launches. Thanks again for your input! So amazing!(y)(y)(y)

davidlg16

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast; Hummer EV SUV; Model XP
Country flag
Center console cover in Alcantara (without side pockets, need clean look)
Seat cover in black (no white accent)

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for your comment! The center console cover with side pockets might be perfect for those who love staying organized. ? I'll chat with my R&D team to see if we can create one without the side pockets.? As for the seat cover colors, all-black is definitely doable, and I'll update you here as soon as it's available. If you have any other needs or suggestions, please feel free to comment anytime!???

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST
Country flag
Thank you so much for your comment! Yes, we're excited to announce that we will be launching black and white two-tone seat covers in August.? If you have any other color preferences you'd like to see, please leave a comment with your suggestions. We'd love to hear from you and will do our best to make them available!??
We need black/grey…./

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We need black/grey…./
Great! I've got it noted. (y) (y) Gray and black definitely match the overall style of the Cybertruck.?? We'll seriously consider your suggestions when customizing the colors. Thanks for your input!??

david027654

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, GT350, CyberTruck
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
With the 6-foot bed, we really need a bed extender. Like what is available for every other pickup. When flipped over it works as a bed divider.
Tesla Model 2 Seeking Your Input: Help Teslaunch create more amazing Cybertruck Accessories! Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 8.24.56 AM

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Thanks for your comments! Currently, the maximum payload capacity for the RWD, AWD, and Cyberbeast models is only up to 2500 lbs. which might not be able to handle your 3254 lb capacity camper. ??
@mmkjeannie , The Cybertruck can tow up to 11,000 lbs. If you had a truck bed camper, then you have a 2,500 lb limit. But if you are towing your camper, then there are no issues.

Tesla Model 2 Seeking Your Input: Help Teslaunch create more amazing Cybertruck Accessories! 1722256239989-dy

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
With the 6-foot bed, we really need a bed extender. Like what is available for every other pickup. When flipped over it works as a bed divider.
Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 8.24.56 AM.png
Thanks for the great suggestion! ? ? ? A bed extender that doubles as a bed divider sounds like a practical and versatile solution, especially with the 6-foot bed of the Cybertruck.? I'll pass this on to our product development team. If you have any other ideas or specific needs, feel free to share them!

OP
OP
Teslaunch

Teslaunch

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@mmkjeannie , The Cybertruck can tow up to 11,000 lbs. If you had a truck bed camper, then you have a 2,500 lb limit. But if you are towing your camper, then there are no issues.

1722256239989-dy.png
Oh, my bad! I expressed it wrongly! Thanks for catching that!

Gaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, Cybertruck (waiting VIN)
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Thanks for your comment! Are you referring to a horizontal partition where you can lay the entire bike flat and store it in the Cybertruck's bed? Or do you mean a bike rack for another part of the truck? If you could provide more specific details about your needs, it would be very helpful. For example, what features or characteristics would you like the bike rack to have? We'll do our best to design and develop according to your requirements. Thanks!

(And if you have any pics to similar products, feel free to share those with us too!)

A bike rack that could hold up to 4 bikes. Using a rack that would attach to the L-track on both sides. Bikes facing forward. Similar to this(attachment one) but not so cheesy looking.
With a wheel locking/holding mechanism like this(attachment 2)

Tesla Model 2 Seeking Your Input: Help Teslaunch create more amazing Cybertruck Accessories! IMG_2181

Tesla Model 2 Seeking Your Input: Help Teslaunch create more amazing Cybertruck Accessories! IMG_2182

DJAlan2000

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y-LR and soon our CyberTruck F-series
Country flag
I would like to see a Truck bed 'unloader'... One that is POWERED would be great too (instead of having to hand crank it)... Would be really handy to get one designed for the CT (instead of generic ones.

DUAL folding/storable ramps - would be nice if they had 'spars' that would lock them together in place somehow so they didn't 'spread' when something is going up/down the ramp.

Front Winch - Yeah, this would be a nice thing to add!

How about something that 'folds over' from the inside of the vault over the sides that has a shelf you can put things on like your tools, coffee, etc. so you don't have to always reach over the side. It could hook on the inside and lay flat against the sides of the bed area and then you just 'unlock' it and it folds over the side to give you a shelf with a lip, maybe a could of holes for a hammer, screwdrivers, etc. and some separate smaller separated areas for small parts, screws, nails, etc... Maybe even a couple of hooks to hang your toolbelt, hardhat, etc... When you're off to the porta-potty or taking a break for lunch...

48V Tow Hitch mounted backup lights - don't have to be insanely bright, but maybe even have a camera (or two?) that gives you a view of the hitch area as well as one that shows UNDER the truck (or one that is moveable/adjustable for that).

CyberStep! A folding step that you can hang over the tire of a CT to help you get to the back and/or the top of the CT - make cleaning the roof/windshield a lot easier too!

jonesw67

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
  1. As mentioned in some other threads, dividers for the under-seat storage that no longer come with any
  2. Some sort of pirate locker insert so when I want to put ice in there, I can do so easily without having to clean it properly due to all the daily stuff I keep in there like cleaner, cloths etc that may have contaminated it.
  3. Storage/tool box that can fit on the vault track rails, as I would want to place up near the cabin area but not have it taking space on the bed floor