• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Lucky Draw for Free Order! Don't Miss Out BestEvMod Prime Day Deals. Up to 30% off

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Order #111-7628489-8265849
for rear bumper protectors. Side pieces are not symmetrical. Ordered another kit but it has the same issue.
TPE material looks durable. Double sided tape seems to be too narrow, need to add wider tape to stick it on the bumper.
The main issue is the precision of side pieces.
Hi, could you PM us some images of issue described? We are now adjusting the rear bumper protecor. Please let us know your suggestion if possible. Thanks a lot

Dmitrij

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
i was looking for vault mat but I do have vault divider, and I think your mat is not compatible with divider as many others, correct?

Dmitrij

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Previously I ordered 2 cargo nets,
order # 114-6535185-0338654 and 114-6535185-0338654 a few days ago actually. If you could match the prime day price it would be great. Or vine it for a detailed review?

Dmitrij

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
By the way, here is an idea for you. Adjust the vault mat to make it compatible with the OEM divider, and you’ll have a competitive advantage in the market. The most useful place to make a 2-inch thin portion is right behind the vault’s small compartment.

tretnga

First Name
Tjay236
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future cyber truck owner
Country flag
I just purchased my order from your Amazon 2 days ago. BestEvMod Floor Lower Console Oganizer & Cup Holder Front Oganizer & Glove Box Mats Set of 2 Compatible with Tesla Cybertruck 2024+ Storage Tray (Floor Lower Tray+ Cup Holder Front Tray)

CT425

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Foundation
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just purchased the Full Coverage Wheel Center Hub Caps and Double Layer Center Console Organizer.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Previously I ordered 2 cargo nets,
order # 114-6535185-0338654 and 114-6535185-0338654 a few days ago actually. If you could match the prime day price it would be great. Or vine it for a detailed review?
Thanks for the info, we just matched the price for you ;)

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I just purchased my order from your Amazon 2 days ago. BestEvMod Floor Lower Console Oganizer & Cup Holder Front Oganizer & Glove Box Mats Set of 2 Compatible with Tesla Cybertruck 2024+ Storage Tray (Floor Lower Tray+ Cup Holder Front Tray)
PM received and partial refund processed. Thanks for the support!