• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? Introducing the Cyberbeast 3D Laser-Cut Emblem Badge Gloss Black Acrylic

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Elevate your style and embrace your primal essence with the brand-new 3D (1/8" raised height) laser-cut Cyberbeast emblem badge. Crafted from premium gloss black acrylic, this emblem is not just an accessory but a statement of your beastly lineage. Two sizes available for different placement locations with optional peel and stick backing. Images pictured are on the 3M metallic brushed titanium wrap.

Two sizes available:
7.75" x 4" x 0.125" (1/8 inch)
5.5" x 2.75" x 0.125" (1/8 inch)

Cyberbeast emblem
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1758942935/cyberbeast-3d-laser-cut-emblem-badge

Silhouette frame
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1705864246/cybertruck-silhouette-stainless-steel

Graffiti vanity plate
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1742476153/cybertruck-graffiti-vanity-decorative

Disclaimer:
These graphics and shapes are inspired by Tesla Cybertruck and are in no way meant to copy and/or reproduce Tesla's graphic assets.

cyberbeast-emblem-hood-front.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-hood-overtop.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-hood-slanted.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-gate-quarter-closeup.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-gate.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-rear-door.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-gate-quarter.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-front-quarter-closeup.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-front-quarter.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-measurements.jpg
Can you set one up the nose about 2/3 up....maybe aero improves!?!?!
I'll do one nose and tail.....when it comes to Oz.
Will there be a SILVER SURFER/CYBER TITAN(IUM) ?

rtfitch

First Name
Santa R.T.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtfitchauthor.com
Vehicles
Blitzen the Beast, Sleigh
Occupation
Gift Giver
Country flag
Elevate your style and embrace your primal essence with the brand-new 3D (1/8" raised height) laser-cut Cyberbeast emblem badge. Crafted from premium gloss black acrylic, this emblem is not just an accessory but a statement of your beastly lineage. Two sizes available for different placement locations with optional peel and stick backing. Images pictured are on the 3M metallic brushed titanium wrap.

Two sizes available:
7.75" x 4" x 0.125" (1/8 inch)
5.5" x 2.75" x 0.125" (1/8 inch)

Cyberbeast emblem
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1758942935/cyberbeast-3d-laser-cut-emblem-badge

Silhouette frame
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1705864246/cybertruck-silhouette-stainless-steel

Graffiti vanity plate
https://makerspacedude.etsy.com/listing/1742476153/cybertruck-graffiti-vanity-decorative

Disclaimer:
These graphics and shapes are inspired by Tesla Cybertruck and are in no way meant to copy and/or reproduce Tesla's graphic assets.

cyberbeast-emblem-hood-front.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-hood-overtop.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-hood-slanted.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-gate-quarter-closeup.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-gate.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-rear-door.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-gate-quarter.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-front-quarter-closeup.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-front-quarter.jpg

cyberbeast-emblem-measurements.jpg
Perfect solution for maintaining the BEAST on the tailgate after wrapping, ordered one straight away...love it.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Where’s the Foundation Series Emblems so I can remove the stickers over my wrap?
I’ve been thinking about this. Unlike the Cyberbeast emblem that is contained in one shape, the Foundation Series emblem contains multiple shapes due to the font styling
/spacing which makes it much harder for you all during the application process. Although I can link all the letters together, it will destroy the Foundation Series emblem aesthetic.

I will keep toying with the idea to see if I can avoid these issues but I don’t want to bring you all a Foundation Series emblem until I’m sure it’ll aesthetically fit the Cybertruck with good quality and is easy to apply.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Can you set one up the nose about 2/3 up....maybe aero improves!?!?!
I'll do one nose and tail.....when it comes to Oz.
Will there be a SILVER SURFER/CYBER TITAN(IUM) ?
You read my mind with the silver. I don't think a regular reflective/mirrored emblem will look good so I'm exploring an iced silver color that is more fitting for the Cybertruck. I'll keep you all updated once I have some made.

In the meantime, I'm upgrading the ventilation for my laser. After cutting out the previous orders, my entire house smelled like burnt acrylic. That's what I get for trying to escape the Texas heat by moving the laser from the garage to indoors. ?‍♂

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’ve been thinking about this. Unlike the Cyberbeast emblem that is contained in one shape, the Foundation Series emblem contains multiple shapes due to the font styling
/spacing which makes it much harder for you all during the application process. Although I can link all the letters together, it will destroy the Foundation Series emblem aesthetic.

I will keep toying with the idea to see if I can avoid these issues but I don’t want to bring you all a Foundation Series emblem until I’m sure it’ll aesthetically fit the Cybertruck with good quality and is easy to apply.
You just need to make a template that the letters fit into. Similar to when you apply Tesla lettering on the other models.

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles