• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS

THEgasMAN

First Name
Nosrat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Anesthesiologist
Country flag
I have a 204 lbs Saint Bernard, you underestimate how the drool and fur travel lmao
IMG_8075.jpeg

Exhibit A (yes, that would be drool on the seat... and the roof glass)
Get a poodle!!!

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Spoiler alert :) Just got another CT for 2 days and I am working on more products. Phone dash mount - done! (specifically designed for the CT dash, fits snugly and stays firm). Will post again when all new products are released.

Tesla Model 2 Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS IMG_0818

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Spoiler alert :) Just got another CT for 2 days and I am working on more products. Phone dash mount - done! (specifically designed for the CT dash, fits snugly and stays firm). Will post again when all new products are released.

IMG_0818.jpeg
Interesting, looks like that could be mounted anywhere along that front trim?

OP
OP
TWRAPS

TWRAPS

Site Sponsor
First Name
Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
Interesting, looks like that could be mounted anywhere along that front trim?
Not everywhere because it "latches" against the top & bottom vent holes, but I will test today where all the places are and will put it in the listing. Chances are you can move it anywhere but it might not be as firm as it is when it latches on the vents as intended.

loki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Shout out to TWRAPS for all their great products! Worked with Ilya to get the floor organizer just right. Their PPF is great quality. I’ve only been able to do the pillars so far given the weather but didn’t have any of the quality issues I saw with others. I’m glad I just saw their screen protectors in stock too. They fit perfectly unlike some random Amazon ones that just showed up after ordering a month ago. It’s laughable how small that one was. I’m finally able to remove that factory film with the part sticker.
Tesla Model 2 Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS IMG_4278
Tesla Model 2 Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS IMG_4279
Tesla Model 2 Introducing Cybertruck Accessories by TWRAPS IMG_4280

Edit: I did squeeze those extra couple bubbles out of the screens

Last edited:

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Thanks for the update and all you do. It I randomly checked the site and saw that they were available and pulled the trigger lol. I’m looking forward to actually putting them on my truck.

1. Hub and lug nut protectors - Check.
2. Vault divider - Check.
3. TWRAPS Front and rear screen protectors- Check.
4. Cybertruck -
Update
5. TWRAPS Cell phone holder- Check.

Four down, one to go! ?

Last edited:

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Shout out to TWRAPS for all their great products! Worked with Ilya to get the floor organizer just right. Their PPF is great quality. I’ve only been able to do the pillars so far given the weather but didn’t have any of the quality issues I saw with others. I’m glad I just saw their screen protectors in stock too. They fit perfectly unliked some random Amazon ones that just showed up after ordering a month ago. It’s laughable how small that one was. I’m finally able to remove that factory film with the part sticker.
IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4279.jpeg
IMG_4280.jpeg

Edit: I did squeeze those extra couple bubbles out of the screens
Thanks for sharing how the screen protectors fit. They look great on the screens. I love the under console floor divider. I’ll probably wait and see if I have a need for it but have been eyeballing it just in case. It looks like it fits perfectly.

loki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Thanks for sharing how the screen protectors fit. They look great on the screens. I love the under console floor divider. I’ll probably wait and see if I have a need for it but have been eyeballing it just in case. It looks like it fits perfectly.
I also got the in console organizer. Honestly that's probably my favorite one. I had the charging adapter stored in there but would always be rolling around while driving.

Last edited:

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I also got the in console organizer. Honesty that's probably my favorite one. I had the charging adapter stored in there but would always be rolling around while driving.
Charging adapter?

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag

IMG_0818.jpeg
Can we also get a phone clasp version rather than just the magnetic attachment. I have an Andoid phone with a pop socket attached. It would be great if you guys could create an phone adapter that uses a grip clasp. Additionally if you could make it a little deeper so I can keep my pop socket installed? I am addicted to that thing. :)