• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? Exciting Announcement! Introducing Cybertruckwraps.com powered by PURE PPF with 80 Stunning Color Renders! ?

rjhoskins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance 2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
At this time our color book is available to dealers only. This is to strictly prevent sample books from entering the wrong hands who claim they are "authorized" installers, then turn around and install other products on customer vehicles. We had this happen 3 months ago in 3 separate occasions when we sent out over 200 free sample books!
@PurePPF sent you a PM.

OP
OP
PurePPF

PurePPF

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Nice color selection. Where are these PPFs made? USA? Thanks.
while we would love to create our product in the USA, its nearly impossible with all of the environmental regulations and plastic waste regulations. The equipment and advancements for TPU and PPF construction are all lightyears ahead in the right parts of Asia. We are proud of the product we R&D in shanghai.

michaelahess

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MY LR
Country flag
"Any PURE PPF products sold below suggested market value pricing is subject to exclusion from any material reimbursement or warranty coverage."

Price fixing is illegal btw.

Obie_fl

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model S, 2024 Model Y, Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
I don't think the renderings really reflect what these wraps look like in real life. I will say the Model 3 renderings look more realistic probably due to the curves of the vehicle. I have a difficult time even selecting from a swatch deck. Sometimes you just need a large sheet and throw it on the vehicle. I will say many of the videos and pictures of wrapped Cybertrucks that I like are PURE PPF. Don't get me going on wall paints and I'm lucky I don't paint my nails. ?

OP
OP
PurePPF

PurePPF

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I don't think the renderings really reflect what these wraps look like in real life. I will say the Model 3 renderings look more realistic probably due to the curves of the vehicle. I have a difficult time even selecting from a swatch deck. Sometimes you just need a large sheet and throw it on the vehicle. I will say many of the videos and pictures of wrapped Cybertrucks that I like are PURE PPF. Don't get me going on wall paints and I'm lucky I don't paint my nails. ?
The renderings are actually very spot on.
You can compare them to actual posts on our instagrma page @PurePPF!

But of course, nothing is like in person with different environmental variables reflecting off the vehicle