• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

[Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck

Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
@Rockwell thanks for answering all the questions and providing pictures. That was extremely helpful. The folded up size is rather large but the windshield is rather large so it makes sense. Where do you plan on storing it when you're not using it? Does it fit underneath the seats?
Glad to help, Pops. There are usually only 2 or 3 of us in the truck, so I just put it on the back seat when not in use, or stand it up on the back floor so I can reach it from the front seat. That’s what I usually do with the shade for my MY.

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Arrived in less than stellar condition, even though the shipping box was fine. @ElecFresh how would you prefer to handle this? I can do the Amazon return if that's the best way.
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck 1000009655
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck 1000009654

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper GTS and 1995 Ford Bronco XLT
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I just got my shade today and put it up. It fits perfectly and stays up around the whole windshield, a nice clean look. Here are some photos of it installed, how big it is when it’s opened from it’s rolled up state, when it’s rolled up closed, and then in its bag. I used the frunk and dash as a backdrop so you can get the idea of size. Because of its size, you do have to develop your technique for unfolding the halves once you un-spring it and slide it over the dash. The frame wire is pretty sturdy, heavier duty than the smaller spring shade for smaller more conventional windshields. If you are familiar with the twisting figure 8 shades you’ll be able to open and close this. The fabric is nice and also slightly thicker than the smaller shades used in cars. This shade is a good solution and will work well.

IMG_7022.jpeg

IMG_7021.jpeg

IMG_7019.jpeg

IMG_7018.jpeg

IMG_7017.jpeg

IMG_7016.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg
Thank you for taking all the photos and time explaining its function. I think I'm definitely ordering one if it comes back in stock. Just what I need!

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Well dang. I shouldn't of stalled waiting for the OP to answer the storage question. Hopefully more will be stocked soon.
Will have stock again at the end of July.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag

Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
@Rockwell Thanks for the photos and post. Too bad this info wasn't provided in the OP, as I would have ordered. Perhaps it's better I waited, since it appears there may be QC issues with the initial batch from @Dmayo305 report of his order.
After seeing Dmayo's post, I went and popped mine open to take a closer look. My fabric is all intact, and it is understandably all wrinkled up from being twisted open and shut, which will happen with use. The silver backing on the black fabric shows all those wrinkles and I found a couple of tiny, tiny spots where the black fabric is showing through the silver, but not even big enough to photograph. It's literally no bigger than this period dot . It's just cosmetic and is not a tear in the fabric. Hope they get more in stock and you can order, it's also a better price than the other shades out there.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Arrived in less than stellar condition, even though the shipping box was fine. @ElecFresh how would you prefer to handle this? I can do the Amazon return if that's the best way.
1000009655.jpg
1000009654.jpg
Sorry, I will send you a new one for free.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Are we still going to get the 25% discount when it gets back in stock??
Sorry, we have only gave it an 8% discount since it was released, not a 25% discount. If it was a 25% discount, we would have to sleep on the street this month:cry:

But when it back, we will still have an 8% off for you.

BengalBoy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Viper GTS and 1995 Ford Bronco XLT
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Will have stock again at the end of July.
Would be nice if you give the CyberTruckOwnersClub members a 24-48 hour advance notice before your new stock goes online at Amazon. I saw this thread a day after you had posted it and the sunshade was already sold out. I think everyone in this thread that got there late would really appreciate being able to get their hands on one before the FaceBook groups get wind of it. :)

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teslakc.net
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, M3PD+, GT4, XK140OTS
Occupation
Currently Occupied
Country flag
Would be nice if you give the CyberTruckOwnersClub members a 24-48 hour advance notice before your new stock goes online at Amazon. I saw this thread a day after you had posted it and the sunshade was already sold out. I think everyone in this thread that got there late would really appreciate being able to get their hands on one before the FaceBook groups get wind of it. :)
Agreed! I hate seeing things get snatched up by people who either don't own a Cybertruck or are simply looking to resell them for profit. A heads up would be great, a private sale to members of this site first would be ideal. :)

Scribbious

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Cybertruck Previous: 2020 MY 2018 M3
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Country flag
Is there a picture or video of the size when folded up? I see what appears to be a storage bag in the pics posted, but it's hard to tell how big it is when folded.
I received mine today. Here are some pictures of it folded up and in the storage bag with a hat for scale and unfolded with other things for scale. It folds like many other spring steel shades. I need to practice getting into and unfolded in the truck. When in, it fits nicely and noticeably decreases the heat. (Sorry, I couldn't arrange the order of the pics)
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck PXL_20240716_184544088
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck PXL_20240716_184625239
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck original_1ba6c6da-670d-424b-aae7-2e668e7c327f_PXL_20240716_184324465
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck PXL_20240716_184438421