• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

[Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck

Pops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
This looks like the best solution yet! As others have said I would like to see how small it folds up. The picture doesnt give context so it is hard to tell.

deltaflyboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
s,y, cybertruck
Occupation
pilot
Country flag
Hi guys,

Introducing our latest accessory: ElecFresh Windshield Sunshade for Tesla Cybertruck

Link here: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A5Y1GWEWGIW38, 8% off for you, just $55.2

Key features:

HIGH FIT: This windshield sunshade is meticulously crafted to seamlessly complement the unique contours and design for Tesla Cybertruck. Its precision-engineered fit ensures a snug and stylish appearance that enhances the overall aesthetic of the vehicle.

HEAT INSULATION: Utilizing advanced materials and technology, this sunshade provides excellent heat insulation, effectively blocking out the scorching rays of the sun.

PROTECT INTERIORS: Windshield sun shade helps maintain a cool and comfortable interior environment, solve your worries about parking for a long time under the hot sun, prevent interior from being sunburned.

360-DEGREE FOLDABLE: The sunshade can be twisted and folded 360° freely, can be opened quickly, no tools required to install me, can be folded into a small piece for easy storage in a storage bag.
FULL COVERAGE PROTECTION: Real vehicle installation, full coverage, no need to worry about mismatch, installation video can be seen.

Order now and enjoy the early buyer discount! The discount is available for a week.

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg
ordered looks awesome. Plz send other accessories as they come available

Cybertruck Dude

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
OperatingEngineer
Country flag
Hi guys,

Introducing our latest accessory: ElecFresh Windshield Sunshade for Tesla Cybertruck

Link here: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A5Y1GWEWGIW38, 8% off for you, just $55.2

Key features:

HIGH FIT: This windshield sunshade is meticulously crafted to seamlessly complement the unique contours and design for Tesla Cybertruck. Its precision-engineered fit ensures a snug and stylish appearance that enhances the overall aesthetic of the vehicle.

HEAT INSULATION: Utilizing advanced materials and technology, this sunshade provides excellent heat insulation, effectively blocking out the scorching rays of the sun.

PROTECT INTERIORS: Windshield sun shade helps maintain a cool and comfortable interior environment, solve your worries about parking for a long time under the hot sun, prevent interior from being sunburned.

360-DEGREE FOLDABLE: The sunshade can be twisted and folded 360° freely, can be opened quickly, no tools required to install me, can be folded into a small piece for easy storage in a storage bag.
FULL COVERAGE PROTECTION: Real vehicle installation, full coverage, no need to worry about mismatch, installation video can be seen.

Order now and enjoy the early buyer discount! The discount is available for a week.

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg
Sold out already!??

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag

MyFirstElectricTesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz
Country flag
Hi guys,

Key features:

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg
Do I need to start from the passenger's side and back to driver's side vv. to put it on like on the first video?

Cybertruck Dude

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
OperatingEngineer
Country flag
Well dang. I shouldn't of stalled waiting for the OP to answer the storage question. Hopefully more will be stocked soon.
I received the little message from the cyber truck forum clicked on it added it and it was sold out! ??‍?

aaronsurfs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Damn, currently unavailable. You know when it will be back up?

mdcoleman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (12XXX)
Occupation
Construction Manager / Contractor
Country flag
I just ordered BrandX umbrella style sun shade...was hoping for a non-umbrella version then of course stumbled across this. Very impressed with by ElecFresh purchases to date, so depending on performance and ease of install of BrandX shade, I might have to return and go with the EF shade once they are back in stock.

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I 've ordered mine. I have been using my universal umbrella shade, it only cover half the windshield. I didn't see how it folds, but I am sure the same apply as the other wire folding shades.

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
First, I totally want and agree with a windshield sunshade, but.... my question is can this be installed from JUST the driver's seat, or do you have to go to both seats to install it, as depicted in the video?