• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

[Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Hi guys,

Introducing our latest accessory: ElecFresh Windshield Sunshade for Tesla Cybertruck

Link here: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A5Y1GWEWGIW38, 8% off for you, just $55.2

Key features:

HIGH FIT: This windshield sunshade is meticulously crafted to seamlessly complement the unique contours and design for Tesla Cybertruck. Its precision-engineered fit ensures a snug and stylish appearance that enhances the overall aesthetic of the vehicle.

HEAT INSULATION: Utilizing advanced materials and technology, this sunshade provides excellent heat insulation, effectively blocking out the scorching rays of the sun.

PROTECT INTERIORS: Windshield sun shade helps maintain a cool and comfortable interior environment, solve your worries about parking for a long time under the hot sun, prevent interior from being sunburned.

360-DEGREE FOLDABLE: The sunshade can be twisted and folded 360° freely, can be opened quickly, no tools required to install me, can be folded into a small piece for easy storage in a storage bag.
FULL COVERAGE PROTECTION: Real vehicle installation, full coverage, no need to worry about mismatch, installation video can be seen.

Order now and enjoy the early buyer discount! The discount is available for a week.

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_0856

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_0842

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_0868

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_0887

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_0916

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_1044

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_1046

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Windshield Sunshade For Cybertruck IMG_1072

A-AY-RON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'69 Camaro Z28, '15 Viper GT, FS-CB
Occupation
SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Country flag
Absolutely ordering! Have the HeatShield which is an amazing product, but cumbersome af being two-piece with suction cups. This will work perfectly when “rapid deployment” is preferred.

Rockwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Ordered! This already looks better than the other 2 sunshades I have tried which were hard to use or not even functionally practical. I have high hopes for this one! Thanks for posting this and letting us know.

BLU-UFO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid and McLaren 765LT Spider
Country flag
Ordered. It does look like a much simpler solution than the 2 piece Heatshield offering.

jefflawless

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, 3, 3, X
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Looks great, this is something I have wanted to help keep the heat down in the car. Will be ordering to try it out.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
@ElecFresh I am about to order, but like others have stated, can you please post a photo of it folded up. Just curious how small it gets so I know how to store it.

Thank you.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 P, MX Plaid, Cyberbeast, R1T QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Super promising. Looks and seems to work better than 99% of all the shades currently on the market. I'll try one ?