• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Seeking Input & Give Away | The Cybertruck Running Board

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Hello everyone, we have some questions about designing our Running Board for Cybertruck recently and now we need your suggestions.

Would you be willing to install running boards for your Cybertruck? If yes, what kind of appearance would you prefer for the running boards, and what unique features do you need them to have?

If you have any ideas, feel free to share your thoughts with me. I will randomly select one person from those who provide suggestions to receive the final product.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them. Also, you can get our latest product information in our FB group and Reddit community, I will regularly provide product arrival and discount information.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

MyFirstElectricTesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz
Country flag
Just my 2 cents:

- I prefer 2 pieces for front and back doors because 1 long one would make CT crowded.
- Stainless steel.
- Auto close and open when close/opening the doors.
- Sticking out 1 foot from the body.
- Step is wide enough for our feet.

Thank you!

Treynor

First Name
Treynor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
President
Country flag
Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Seeking Input & Give Away | The Cybertruck Running Board 0DCBC009-C1C2-41BF-B5B5-6DB14308099A
My wife drives a 2024 Chevy suburban. The running boards are motorized to fold up to the body when not in use. They are full length for both doors and are able to hold two people at once stepping into the vehicle. The best option is the super bright LED bar that illuminates when the boards fold down when key fob is activated.
These options are getting pricey (motor/led) but I will purchase from an aftermarket Mfgr when the option is available.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Just my 2 cents:

- I prefer 2 pieces for front and back doors because 1 long one would make CT crowded.
- Stainless steel.
- Auto close and open when close/opening the doors.
- Sticking out 1 foot from the body.
- Step is wide enough for our feet.

Thank you!
Thank you for your suggestion:) I will try my best.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
0DCBC009-C1C2-41BF-B5B5-6DB14308099A.jpeg
My wife drives a 2024 Chevy suburban. The running boards are motorized to fold up to the body when not in use. They are full length for both doors and are able to hold two people at once stepping into the vehicle. The best option is the super bright LED bar that illuminates when the boards fold down when key fob is activated.
These options are getting pricey (motor/led) but I will purchase from an aftermarket Mfgr when the option is available.
Thank you for your suggestion:)

D-Stew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
I'm willing to test, but need to blend in with the truck with sleek angular lines. Combo of stainless steel with black plastic trim. Need to look like it came from the factory built and designed for the truck by Tesla.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I'm willing to test, but need to blend in with the truck with sleek angular lines. Combo of stainless steel with black plastic trim. Need to look like it came from the factory built and designed for the truck by Tesla.
Thank you so much, we will:)

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
individual board for each door and triangular tubing? just barley lower than the bottom of the truck lighting but with a red option to not spoil your night vision.

Tesla Model 2 ELECFRESH | Seeking Input & Give Away | The Cybertruck Running Board 69304_02_here-best-mods-attachments-tesla-cybertruck

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello everyone, we have some questions about designing our Running Board for Cybertruck recently and now we need your suggestions.
I think with the very low "Entry" suspension mode that all Cybertrucks come with standard, running boards would probably be a pretty poor seller.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Mild black anodized metal (to help prevent gravel road debris) grip type firm footing areas. Match flow of Cyber truck design. I would try.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
individual board for each door and triangular tubing? just barley lower than the bottom of the truck lighting but with a red option to not spoil your night vision.

69304_02_here-best-mods-attachments-tesla-cybertruck.jpg
Thank you for you suggestion:)

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Mild black anodized metal (to help prevent gravel road debris) grip type firm footing areas. Match flow of Cyber truck design. I would try.
Thank you for you suggestion:)

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Cybertruck AWB FS
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
I think with the very low "Entry" suspension mode that all Cybertrucks come with standard, running boards would probably be a pretty poor seller.
I thought so, too, until today. When I picked up my CT, my wife, who is very short, found it difficult to step up into the truck at Entry height. I'll be installing running boards as soon as I find some I like.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I thought so, too, until today. When I picked up my CT, my wife, who is very short, found it difficult to step up into the truck at Entry height. I'll be installing running boards as soon as I find some I like.
Right. I didn't say nobody would want them, I'm guessing they won't be a big seller.

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Cybertruck AWB FS
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Right. I didn't say nobody would want them, I'm guessing they won't be a big seller.
Probably not, unfortunately. Low demand will likely keep their prices high and limit the choices.

Maybe I'll just keep a boarding ladder in the vault for her... ;)