• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

[Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Hi guys,

Introducing our latest accessory: ElecFresh Full Set Seat Covers for Tesla Cybertruck

Link here: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2EMEEWU93KEC5, 10% off for you, just $260.99

Key features:

Comprehensive Protection: Seat covers full set for Tesla Cybertruck 2024 provides extensive coverage for your car seats, protecting not just the seating surface but also the sides, back, and headrests. This coverage shields your seats from daily wear and tear, spills, stains, which can cause fading. By protecting the seats from such damage, full-cover seat cushions help keep the interior looking new for longer.

Safety Assurance: High-quality seat covers full set for Tesla Cybertruck 2024 is designed with safety considerations in mind. They are made not to affect airbag functionality, that the airbags can deploy correctly in the event of a collision. Additionally, they often incorporate anti-slip backing materials or securing mechanisms to prevent them from shifting during driving, which could otherwise interfere with safe vehicle operation.

Minimalist Design: Our seat covers full set for Tesla Cybertruck 2024 is black and white color scheme transforms the previously all-black interior, adding a futuristic and tech-savvy feel. The white stitching complements the white fabric, and the black and white contrast aligns with minimalist aesthetics of Tesla. Additionally, the polygonal fabric pattern matches the sleek lines of the Cybertruck, adding a touch of geometric elegance.

Perfect Fit: Seat covers full set for Tesla Cybertruck 2024 is specifically designed with a custom fit in mind. Utilizing 1:1 original car data scanning, they perfectly adapt to the contours of the car’s seats and armrests. This precise tailoring ensures a seamless fit and a full-wrap design, providing comprehensive coverage and maintaining the aesthetic integrity of the vehicle’s interior.

Convenient Installation: Modern seat covers full set for Tesla Cybertruck 2024 is engineered for easy installation, secure the cushions firmly in place. The installation process typically requires no special tools and can be completed in a matter of minutes. The user-friendly design means you can effortlessly swap out or remove the cushions whenever necessary, offering flexibility and convenience.

Order now and enjoy the early buyer discount! The discount is available for a week.

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers IMG_6636.JPG

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers IMG_6664.JPG

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers IMG_6658.JPG

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers IMG_6576.JPG

Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers IMG_6583.JPG

LexusCyber

First Name
Marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LS460 AWD V8
Country flag
they look great! did you experiment with other color patterns that you could release in the future?

Pialot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Litigation Management
Country flag
Looks great ordered one ??

Pops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY, CyberBeast
Country flag
Looks great. I will order when you offer different colors. I would like something with less black.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
they look great! did you experiment with other color patterns that you could release in the future?
Yes, it will have other colors in the future.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Looks awesome and will they still work with the heat and coolant seats? Are they washable?
Will not affect heat and coolant. And it is detachable and washable.

mdcoleman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (12XXX)
Occupation
Construction Manager / Contractor
Country flag
Got mine today and will say, they are some of the better seat covers I’ve dealt with. Instructions could use some help, but after the first seat, everything else was cake. Once the shipping wrinkles fall out, the new look will be 100% money. The white inserts really bring it all together.

Props, @ElecFresh.
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers IMG_8821
Tesla Model 2 [Elecfresh] Promotion For Full Set Seat Covers IMG_8824

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Got mine today and will say, they are some of the better seat covers I’ve dealt with. Instructions could use some help, but after the first seat, everything else was cake. Once the shipping wrinkles fall out, the new look will be 100% money. The white inserts really bring it all together.

Props, @ElecFresh.
IMG_8821.jpeg
IMG_8824.jpeg
Thanks for your recognition.

mdcoleman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (12XXX)
Occupation
Construction Manager / Contractor
Country flag

Props, @ElecFresh.
IMG_8821.jpeg
IMG_8824.jpeg
After a few days with them in - the seat cooling/heating is not affected. It is summer, and I'm an avid user of the cooling feature. Blows like factory even with the covers on. They're the real deal. Highly recommend.