• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Product Testing | The Cybertruck Seat Cover

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST
Country flag
Will not obstruct airbags.
Now that we have an option for tactical grey for the dash trim,can the side trim on the seat covers come in a similar color. Any idea on price or did I miss.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Now that we have an option for tactical grey for the dash trim,can the side trim on the seat covers come in a similar color. Any idea on price or did I miss.
Sorry, can't change color, and we havn't produced it now, and I have no idea about the price, too. It's up to the market research at the time of release.

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag
Personally I'd be interested in black with orange trim rather than white but that's just what will match my plan for the exterior.

Cheers.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Personally I'd be interested in black with orange trim rather than white but that's just what will match my plan for the exterior.

Cheers.
Changing the color will increase our development costs in the beginning. Sorry for it cannot match the exterior you plan.

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I would like all black. The exiting white deco trim is already a headache to keep them clean. And one more advantage for all black version is who ordered grey trim can use all black ones as well.

seedoc

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast, 750i xDrive, Cherokee, 530i, Ridgeline
Occupation
Optometrist
Country flag
I’m with those who would be interested once a grey or black version becomes available! White, not so much.

TeslaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.teslakc.net
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, M3PD+, GT4, XK140OTS
Occupation
Currently Occupied
Country flag
Yep still wondering about seat cooling, I sent the same request for more information to the person managing the Facebook account and I didn't hear back from him either. Makes me think that the air from the cooled seats can't get through these covers very well or at all.

I don't understand the issue with different color inserts, the pattern is still the same they simply choose a different insert color when assembling the cover. I suspect the seller had to commit to so many units and thus committed to them all the same as opposed to having the ability to create on demand which is what is needed here for multiple color options. Can your supplier do build on demand?

Electric Metal

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Product Testing. In order to protect the seats of the Cybertruck as well as provide a comfortable feeling for passengers, we designed this seat cover.

[LUXURY IMITATED LEATHER]: Made from premium imitation leather with a multi-layer construction of foam, non-woven fabric and PP cotton. These seat covers provide you with maximum comfort.

[ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN]: Featuring a stylish pattern design with a perforated center for breathability, the back of the front seat cover also has additional storage pockets for easy access. Our seat covers perfectly blend fashion and functionality to enhance the interior of your Tesla car.

[SAFETY ASSURED]: Our seat covers are fully compatible with airbags and seat buckles and will not interfere with any built-in features. This design ensures that safety mechanisms, including airbag deployment and seatbelt use, remain fully operational.

If you have any ideas about this product, feel free to share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them. Also, you can get our latest product information in our FB group and Reddit community, I will regularly provide product arrival and discount information.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_6570.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg
Any chance of getting solid black
Product Testing. In order to protect the seats of the Cybertruck as well as provide a comfortable feeling for passengers, we designed this seat cover.

[LUXURY IMITATED LEATHER]: Made from premium imitation leather with a multi-layer construction of foam, non-woven fabric and PP cotton. These seat covers provide you with maximum comfort.

[ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN]: Featuring a stylish pattern design with a perforated center for breathability, the back of the front seat cover also has additional storage pockets for easy access. Our seat covers perfectly blend fashion and functionality to enhance the interior of your Tesla car.

[SAFETY ASSURED]: Our seat covers are fully compatible with airbags and seat buckles and will not interfere with any built-in features. This design ensures that safety mechanisms, including airbag deployment and seatbelt use, remain fully operational.

If you have any ideas about this product, feel free to share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them. Also, you can get our latest product information in our FB group and Reddit community, I will regularly provide product arrival and discount information.

IMG_6570.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg
Any chance of getting them in a solid black?

lbelland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover p38, CRV Hybrid Touring, Sprinter Van
Country flag

IMG_6570.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg
Will they come in any other accent color besides white?

PaulConner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Foundation Series Cybertruk
Country flag

IMG_6570.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg
If that is actual form and fitment, they look great.

- White trim/threading could be harder sell as very difficult to keep clean
-- All black might be best "universal" compromise"
-- Tactical grey next best option
- Affecting seat heating/cooling also might be deterrent to sales

For me, I'm not a buyer with white due to cleaning issues. I would buy with black because I believe heating/cooling would still work to some degree.

Just my $.02.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Yep still wondering about seat cooling, I sent the same request for more information to the person managing the Facebook account and I didn't hear back from him either. Makes me think that the air from the cooled seats can't get through these covers very well or at all.

I don't understand the issue with different color inserts, the pattern is still the same they simply choose a different insert color when assembling the cover. I suspect the seller had to commit to so many units and thus committed to them all the same as opposed to having the ability to create on demand which is what is needed here for multiple color options. Can your supplier do build on demand?
Hi, they won't block seat cooling. And producing additional colors requires us to spend time communicating with manufacturers, which will affect the arrival time from Amazon warehouses, so we only made one color in the beginning. We will provide additional color options later.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles