• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat

Rud

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, 2x Lexus, Tahoe, 4Runner, model x, tractor,
Occupation
Rancher
Country flag
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

$170.00 shipped. cybertruckownersclub members will get 20% off ($136)!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat (TPE Material and Haircell Texture)

Here are renders of the Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat. I currently do not have a CT for taking photos. If you have the ability to shoot high-quality product photos for Amazon, please contact me, I will give you a set for free.

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 2:
I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive cybertruckownersclub 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the cybertruckownersclub and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new cybertruckownersclub members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your ELECFRESH | Bed Mat & Frunk Mat & Under-Bed Storage Mat will be there before you know it!

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
send it

Mstali

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model X Plaid, 2023 Model Y LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Send it. Thank you.

CyberVeteran

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Health Care
Country flag
I’m interested in the frunk and bed liner. Do not need sub trunk liner though. Send it.

SteelRhino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 TMY LR AWD, 2024 Cyberbeast
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Send it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3 M
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Send it

Kengineer

First Name
Kiwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
Send it!!

HellsNels

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck | Beast | FS; 2017 Model 3 LR
Country flag

Step 1:
Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT'
SEND IT. I'm also curious the answers to these questions:

Can you still open and close the storage spaces in the bed. How about the D-Links? I dont see any openings for those on the floor of the vault.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag

mcglonejf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag

Step 2:

2.jpg

1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg
SEND IT