• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck

Stickercity

Site Sponsor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Teslay model 3
Occupation
After Market Automotive Services
Country flag
Are you looking to give your Cybertruck a tougher, more rugged appearance? Look no further! Our DIY Fender Flare Kits are the perfect solution to transform your vehicle’s look. In this guide, we'll show you how easy it is to install these fender flares yourself, adding both style and protection to your Cybertruck. With step-by-step instructions and all the tools you need included, you'll have your truck looking bolder in no time. Don't miss out on this opportunity to upgrade your Cybertruck and turn heads wherever you go!

Order your DIY kit here:
https://sliplo.shop/products/toprot...-trim-bed-liner-spray-look-durable-protection

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck CYBERT~4.JPG

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck CYEB25~1.JPG

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck CYBERT~3.JPG

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck CYBERT~2.JPG

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck CYBERT~1.JPG

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck IMG-20240718-WA0021[1]

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck IMG-20240718-WA0022[1]

Tesla Model 2 DIY Fender Flare Vinyl Wrap Kits for a Tough Look Upgrade to Your Cybertruck IMG-20240718-WA0024[1]

OP
OP
Stickercity

Stickercity

Site Sponsor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Teslay model 3
Occupation
Country flag
Those look Great. I just Tapped out on $$$ owning 2 CT :p
Jajajajaja. I understand. We have $50,000 worth of upgrades for it so let us know when you are ready

OP
OP
Stickercity

Stickercity

Site Sponsor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Teslay model 3
Occupation
Country flag
Can you DM please

ZillaVilla

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
I wonder if all the black plastic will fade rapidly like they do on Jeeps. It would be so sad to have that super durable steel exterior and plastic trim that dries out and turns to dust in a few years.
Can anyone here who has an old Tesla testify about the condition of exterior plastic trim over time?

OP
OP
Stickercity

Stickercity

Site Sponsor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Teslay model 3
Occupation
Country flag
I wonder if all the black plastic will fade rapidly like they do on Jeeps. It would be so sad to have that super durable steel exterior and plastic trim that dries out and turns to dust in a few years.
Can anyone here who has an old Tesla testify about the condition of exterior plastic trim over time?
Those plastic trims will start showing its age quickly not only from the oxidation but it scratches very easily. Honestly that's part of the reason we thought this kit would be perfect because it protects the plastic and makes it look tougher and better in my opinion and many of our clients opinions.

ModdedJK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Modded JK
Country flag
Really like how the Forged Carbon Fiber wrap looks on the fenders.