• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

CybertruckCovers saying hi! Introducing quick change reusable color cover kit & more parts / accessories for Cybertruck!

CybertruckRN1127

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Model X
Country flag
I'm interested in the cover and if it's under $2,000 that would be competitive to a DIY wrap kit. $1,500 would be perfect and a no brainer vs the DIY kit which is also $1,500. Don't think I can F up the cover and waste 1.5k vs a self wrap kit.

Oh, please make your cover go over this as 1 piece so it doesn't show that nasty A-pillar line. It's worst on the passenger side.

Tesla Model 2 CybertruckCovers saying hi! Introducing quick change reusable color cover kit & more parts / accessories for Cybertruck! Screenshot_20240403_091035_Chrome

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
This is VERY interesting and willing to buy immediately.
Please can you provide additional information on the following:
- When can I purchase? (order of magnitude)
- How durable (E.g. vinyl lasts about 3-5 years, ppf more)
- How scratch resistant?
- Is it secure at 100mph (for safety)
- Can I take it through a car wash?

if you can provide an email address, would love to quickly have a dialog - I've already ordered a wrap kit but still within 30 day return window... would like to consider this as an alternative...
Hi Jay!

With regard to your near-term vinyl wrap kit purchase decision, our product is still a couple of months from release, but the way we are designing them should allow you to use over your semi-permanent wrap whenever you desire a different, temporary color. I will be collaborating with a YouTuber who already has a wrap on his Cybertruck to illustrate how the covers can be used on either a wrapped or unwrapped Cybertruck.

It should have the same durability and lifespan as vinyl, although you can remove them easily and quickly. If you're not using them full-time on your truck, they're going to have a far longer lifespan. We are designing them to be sure enough at high wind speeds so they don't blow off, and should be OK for touch-free car wash.

You can always email me at: [email protected]

Regards,
Mike

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I'm interested in the cover and if it's under $2,000 that would be competitive to a DIY wrap kit. $1,500 would be perfect and a no brainer vs the DIY kit which is also $1,500. Don't think I can F up the cover and waste 1.5k vs a self wrap kit.

Oh, please make your cover go over this as 1 piece so it doesn't show that nasty A-pillar line. It's worst on the passenger side.

Screenshot_20240403_091035_Chrome.jpg
We'll see what we can do to tidy that area up, for sure!

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
I recall posting my own positive comments on an earlier thread about this. Following. ???

chilam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P85+ Cybertruck Roadster 2.0 Founder's Edition
Country flag
My apology, but quick and easy color-changing, removable, protective covers reads a bit like easy to steal .... hope I'm wrong.

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
My apology, but quick and easy color-changing, removable, protective covers reads a bit like easy to steal .... hope I'm wrong.
Hmmm, I wonder if they could be plugged-in/electrified somehow when in Sentry mode? Might make for entertaining vid watching afterwards.?

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag
In case you've overlooked us, we are developing a quick change, reusable color cover kit as a wrap and PPF alternative. We are hoping to have an announcement later this week about how our product will work. In the meantime, we have an extensive selection of Cybertruck inspired items, including accessories, apparel and lifestyle products. Come check us out, and feel free to ask any questions!

https://cybertruckcovers.com/
Cool accessories! Can't wait for some of them to become available!

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Not sure why anyone would steal a panel or two, and certainly Sentry Mode would catch them in the act. Seems to me that the only people who would want to steal these would be other Cybertruck owners, and most of us aren't exactly poor and roaming the streets for free stuff. My solution could be a serial number etched, embedded or burned into the rear side of each piece. People can avoid buying any used ones on eBay that were registered as stolen.

Last edited:

TickTock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Model 3;'18 Model S;'23 LIghtning;'24 Beast
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
In case you've overlooked us, we are developing a quick change, reusable color cover kit as a wrap and PPF alternative. We are hoping to have an announcement later this week about how our product will work. In the meantime, we have an extensive selection of Cybertruck inspired items, including accessories, apparel and lifestyle products. Come check us out, and feel free to ask any questions!

https://cybertruckcovers.com/
effing genius! Also, how about a rust theme to go with the smashed window decal?

Tesla Model 2 CybertruckCovers saying hi! Introducing quick change reusable color cover kit & more parts / accessories for Cybertruck! 1712201637511-sq

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
when will the covers be available to purchase? estimated ship date?
We are planning for pre-orders to be offered in the late spring, and begin deliveries in the mid to late summer.

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Always tough being intersted in something that is coming in the future, sounds familiar :)
Let us know when it is updated.

FYI the color config on the website is a broken link currently
zimage7742.png
We will move faster than Elon did with the timespan between product reveal and deliveries! :ROFLMAO: