• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Made a custom frame for @Bhikool836 using the digital CYBRTRK font. Also made it bolder so it’s easier to see compared to the original font. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to make this for you!
Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_6308
Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_6309

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Looking forward to get my order.
Super quick on the communication and I am sure once I get the frames they will look great!

Thanks again!
Custom made this design for @CyberDanut last week. Looks fire ?

Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_6297

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Custom made this Cyberbeast and Cerberus frame for @Stuck4ger last weekend. Thanks again for pitching your idea and allowing me to bring it to life. This is a beastly frame. Please feel free to share some pictures once it is properly homed on your truck. ?
Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_6325
Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_6323

CyberDanut

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, previously also Model S
Country flag
Got mine today and they look great. One already went on the Y and keeping the other for when my truck gets here.

thanks again @getsometom!
Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_1821
Tesla Model 2 ? Cybertruck Silhouette License Plate Frame; laser etched on stainless steel IMG_1823

OP
OP
getsometom

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Got mine today and they look great. One already went on the Y and keeping the other for when my truck gets here.

thanks again @getsometom!
IMG_1821.jpeg
IMG_1823.jpeg
Heck yeah bud, looking good. Is your Model Y wrapped?