• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Cybertruck Bed Air Mattress - BestEvMod product

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I went to the amazon link to learn more. The listing created more questions than it answered.
First off. Something isn't quite right with this picture. It kinda gave me a small headache.
Tesla Model 2 Cybertruck Bed Air Mattress - BestEvMod product 1715978054009-d3

I guess horizontal inches are much larger than vertical inches. I never noticed that before.

Next issue. It mentions a built in pump. I'm guessing it's manually operated but no picture or description of the actual pump. Considering there's a 120VAC outlet RIGHT THERE, I would have preferred a 120VAC pump, or no build-in pump and use my own.

How thick is it? The only mention of thickness is "Comfortable Thickness". From the pics, I don't think that thickness will be very comfortable. But I could be wrong. only guessing from pictures.

Granted, for only $90, it's probably worth it. Hope some better ones come out though.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Internal electric pumps work good. No adapters to lose or hoses to break.

Trekboy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Cybertruck
Country flag
Surprised there are no dimensions of the actual blown up mattress.

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
if one paid $100K on CT why not Exped? This one looks very cheap!
Yeah I love my Exped suite of pads. Start with the best, that way you don't have to buy something good the second time around. Helinox cot with a down mat wide and long. Like sleeping on a pillow.

The new Luxe mat looks awesome. Yet I am already over 1k with my cot and pad combo. Have had it for years. I also like the commitment to the environment that is questionable at best with cheap stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I guess horizontal inches are much larger than vertical inches. I never noticed that before.

Next issue. It mentions a built in pump. I'm guessing it's manually operated but no picture or description of the actual pump. Considering there's a 120VAC outlet RIGHT THERE, I would have preferred a 120VAC pump, or no build-in pump and use my own.

How thick is it? The only mention of thickness is "Comfortable Thickness". From the pics, I don't think that thickness will be very comfortable. But I could be wrong. only guessing from pictures.
Thank you so much for all these! we will fix all these right away. we appreciate you bring this up to us.

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Surprised there are no dimensions of the actual blown up mattress.
there are too many vendors keep copying our products(our mud flaps design is already being copied by a few CN vendors). so we decided not to disclose these dimensions making it harder for them to copy our product.
And real owners could definitely tell how large is the truck bed. An owner above mentioned we should measure the thickness, this is indeed something we should show in the product image, and we are working on it.