• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Color Covers Update!

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
Time for my monthly status ask? ?
Here's the status update!

We ordered our first several rolls of magnetic vinyl sheeting a couple of days ago. Our first batch of covers will be produced in matte white and marketed as a partial cover kit (a protective bra) for the frunk area of the Cybertruck to protect against rock chips and bug splatters.

The white color might not appeal to everyone at first, but we may dress it up with optional CyberBeast, Foundation Series logos, and a custom graphics option for your business logo on our first run of matte white frontal protective covers.

After we configure the magnetic panels for the rest of the vehicle, we will begin to offer the complete coverage kits and additional colors.

Funding from the sales of these items will help us bring the more custom, cool color options. The next run should be a matte or satin black. More exotic colors will be a little later down the road, as we have to order the materials in large quantities of each color, so it's a gradual and costly process, making it difficult to quickly bring everything to market at once.

In the end, we expect to pull this cool project off as promised!

GFleck

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Here's the status update!

We ordered our first several rolls of magnetic vinyl sheeting a couple of days ago. Our first batch of covers will be produced in matte white and marketed as a partial cover kit (a protective bra) for the frunk area of the Cybertruck to protect against rock chips and bug splatters.

The white color might not appeal to everyone at first, but we may dress it up with optional CyberBeast, Foundation Series logos, and a custom graphics option for your business logo on our first run of matte white frontal protective covers.

After we configure the magnetic panels for the rest of the vehicle, we will begin to offer the complete coverage kits and additional colors.

Funding from the sales of these items will help us bring the more custom, cool color options. The next run should be a matte or satin black. More exotic colors will be a little later down the road, as we have to order the materials in large quantities of each color, so it's a gradual and costly process, making it difficult to quickly bring everything to market at once.

In the end, we expect to pull this cool project off as promised!
Looking forward to seeing a full black kit on a demo truck (at least on line) and available for purchase. Ball park est timeframe on that? Remember I am a Tesla fan and owner so I won't hold you to it ;)

Cyberbully

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I’ve thought about this as well. But the stainless edges being visible are going to be a concern/turnoff for a lot of customers

GFleck

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
I’ve thought about this as well. But the stainless edges being visible are going to be a concern/turnoff for a lot of customers
Things they have said elsewhere in this thread seem to indicate they have this covered (pun intended). However, I am with you in that, while I love the concept, I am anxiously awaiting to see what the actual product looks like in reality. I am optimistically skeptical.

Cyberbully

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I see. I hope it’s not some U channel moulding/trim that’s going to cover the edges and act as “clips” . We will see!

QuantMech

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
I don’t see the partial cover kit(protective bra) on the website. Am i missing something?

QuantMech

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
Not to rush things, want you guys to get it wright the first time so what it s realistic time frame(somethings go well other things don’t)?

QuantMech

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X, Cybertruck
Occupation
Physicist
Country flag
I would encourage a robust set of edging possibly a one piece that goes completely around whichever rectangle is being covered (secures at the ends or is semi stretchable to secure itself) and is either very clear or colored the same as the cover. I can envision the edging being something that is replaced every 5 to 10 years.