• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

3 future Tesla models teased by Musk -- Cybervan? Cybercab Robotaxi? Model 2?

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag
Using repeat images basically confirms, that they shifted the model 2 to robo taxi that was reported earlier this year.

PT2424

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Elon Musk just showed this screen at the annual Tesla shareholder's meeting, teasing three future Tesla models. One appears to have a van shape and the other two are identical -- presumably the Robotax / Cybercab and the other being a driveable compact model (i.e. Model 2).

Here's a link to previous Tesla Van info: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/tesla-van-unveil-at-cybertruck-delivery-event.9042/

tesla model2 -cybervan-cybercab-robotax-model2.jpeg

You can watch the whole shareholder's meeting here:

Has everybody forgotten about the "Roadster"

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I have a CT on order (300K down the line) but if there is a van I'll drop the CT like a bad habit.

DJAlan2000

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y-LR and soon our CyberTruck F-series
Country flag
A Cybervan is a no brainer. The van market is ripe for disruption. A commercial version would be huge hit.
Actually, I would think a minivan over a commercial one...

There are already several 'commercial' type vans that are electric and all coming out with a NEW model would do would be to get the other companies to 'ramp up' their own production and start a price war on them... Good in the long run, but bad for 'new' ones...

But a really NICE and good looking Mini-van (family type) could be a boom! Especially with Fisker and Ocean going under...