• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

【Giveaway】BestEvMod Frunk Mats, Advanced Floor Mat, Bed Mat! Limited time discount, And a Raffle!

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Just got my CT AWD and the Cyber Safe Vault showed up the same day! It is AWESOME! love it. Highly recommended and took just a minute or two to install.
wow thank you so much for sharing this, its always a huge help to us

REDNAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Installed my frunk mat, fits great! Was able to also cut a couple holes easily so my frunk net can still be used. Great combo, helps hide the exposed frunk net bolts.
Tesla Model 2 【Giveaway】BestEvMod Frunk Mats, Advanced Floor Mat, Bed Mat! Limited time discount, And a Raffle! IMG_6519

getsometom

Site Sponsor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
makerspacedude.etsy.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I installed the BestEVmod/EVVida frunk mat today. It works well. I like that it fits directly into the spot with no adjustments necessary. Plus the material is malleable enough to cut holes for the Tesla frunk net if I decide to get it later. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a bit of frunk scratch/liquid protection.

Here is the before and after. Not a big difference but that’s the point so it looks OEM.
Tesla Model 2 【Giveaway】BestEvMod Frunk Mats, Advanced Floor Mat, Bed Mat! Limited time discount, And a Raffle! IMG_6275
Tesla Model 2 【Giveaway】BestEvMod Frunk Mats, Advanced Floor Mat, Bed Mat! Limited time discount, And a Raffle! IMG_6276

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Installed my frunk mat, fits great! Was able to also cut a couple holes easily so my frunk net can still be used. Great combo, helps hide the exposed frunk net bolts.
IMG_6519.jpeg
wow, we want to make a frunk net as well. may I know how the OEM frunk net is installed? is that simply a couple of screws?

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I installed the BestEVmod/EVVida frunk mat today. It works well. I like that it fits directly into the spot with no adjustments necessary. Plus the material is malleable enough to cut holes for the Tesla frunk net if I decide to get it later. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a bit of frunk scratch/liquid protection.

Here is the before and after. Not a big difference but that’s the point so it looks OEM.
IMG_6275.jpeg
IMG_6276.jpeg
Thank you so much for the feedback!

REDNAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
wow, we want to make a frunk net as well. may I know how the OEM frunk net is installed? is that simply a couple of screws?
You pry up two plastic access panels, then using the same four OEM bolts, attach a bracket similar to the vaults Ltrack. the net connects to the bracket and can slide along the track to adjust the stretch.
Tesla Model 2 【Giveaway】BestEvMod Frunk Mats, Advanced Floor Mat, Bed Mat! Limited time discount, And a Raffle! IMG_6462

OP
OP
BestEvMod(AOSK)

BestEvMod(AOSK)

Site Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
You pry up two plastic access panels, then using the same four OEM bolts, attach a bracket similar to the vaults Ltrack. the net connects to the bracket and can slide along the track to adjust the stretch.
IMG_6462.jpeg
thank you very much. we appreciate that.

Cyber_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
T sport line had it as a part of a set of 4. I wish I would have done the PPF over the smaller foundation symbols2e has on.

I wonder if I should have done that for this as a microfiber catches the edges a bit. But the two tone is cool.

CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, and Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Nice Products! Thanks for the coupon code, I just purchased a couple items, but the code did not work for Pre-order products.

Week into ownership now and here is an idea for your next product. Need an insert to extend the center counsel that has built in USB and 12V Cigarettes type plugs. It would have a built in Converter that plugs into the 12V outlet under the armrest to supply power to the 12V plugs.

I have a radar detector and other products that need 12V plugs..CyberTruck has nothing at the moment.

Tesla Model 2 【Giveaway】BestEvMod Frunk Mats, Advanced Floor Mat, Bed Mat! Limited time discount, And a Raffle! -4128281075839086664

Last edited: