• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
We are excited to announce our rebranding from MarsAccs to UranusWander, inspired by Elon Musk's vision: "We definitely want a rocket to reach Uranus. It's a stretch goal, but definitely something we think we should aim for." "Our greatest dream is to send a spaceship to Uranus."

We apologize for the delay in releasing the final version of our pet cover. We've been diligently working on our roof racks and rooftop tents, which caused a slight postponement.

Here are the updates for v0.2.0:

• Increased mesh area to enhance AC airflow
  • Added a zipper to allow partial seat fold-up
  • Added a mounting point on top of the center rear seat
  • Added 4 straps to ensure the cover stays in place, whether you fold one seat or all seats
  • Improved overall fitment

We're aiming to release v1.0.0 with slight adjustments for even better overall fitment and begin shipping in August. Please visit our website and click "notify me when available" to sign up with your email. We'll send you a discount code once it's ready to ship.

Follow us on Instagram and X for more updates! ?

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6471

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6476

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6487

• Added 4 straps to ensure the cover stays in place, whether you fold one seat or all seats
Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6475

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6478

Fits Two 45 lb Border Collies

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6484

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6482

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6483

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6479

Tesla Model 2 UranusWander (Previously MarsAccs) Pet Cover v0.2.0 Updates IMG_6481

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
Nice cage! Would like to add it to the off-road mega thread, could you answer a few things for me?
  • How much does it weigh?
  • It is available for purchase now?
  • What is the load weight limit?
  • Can it mount a front light bar?
  • Are you a retailer or a manufacturer of this product?
  • Does it qualify for your generous 30 risk-free returns policy?
Thanks!
-t

OP
OP
Uranus Wander

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Nice cage! Would like to add it to the off-road mega thread, could you answer a few things for me?
  • How much does it weigh? - V2 would be around 110-130 lbs
  • It is available for purchase now? - late August
  • What is the load weight limit? - Three people in the tent
  • Can it mount a front light bar? - Yes
  • Are you a retailer or a manufacturer of this product? - We started designing after 3D scanning our truck in March. This prototype is made for testing fit and verifying measurements. A more refined V2 with an improved design will be available in late August.
  • Does it qualify for your generous 30 risk-free returns policy? - Yes, please check our return policy on our website for more details.
Thanks!
-t

OP
OP
Uranus Wander

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Dang… sold out on that pet cover already. You are just like Tesla ?. When will you get more back in stock?
We're aiming for mid to late August. Click 'Notify Me When Available' to sign up with your email, and we'll keep you updated! ?

Kyle Wiewiorski

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, CT AWD
Occupation
US Navy Electrician
Country flag
Is the cage/camper setup able to be shipped to Hawaii. This would be the perfect setup for me to start living in mine at the beach.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
We are excited to announce our rebranding from MarsAccs to UranusWander, inspired by Elon Musk's vision: "We definitely want a rocket to reach Uranus. It's a stretch goal, but definitely something we think we should aim for." "Our greatest dream is to send a spaceship to Uranus."

We apologize for the delay in releasing the final version of our pet cover. We've been diligently working on our roof racks and rooftop tents, which caused a slight postponement.

Here are the updates for v0.2.0:

We're aiming to release v1.0.0 with slight adjustments for even better overall fitment and begin shipping in August. Please visit our website and click "notify me when available" to sign up with your email. We'll send you a discount code once it's ready to ship.

Follow us on Instagram and X for more updates! ?

IMG_6471.jpg

IMG_6476.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6475.jpg

IMG_6478.jpg

Fits Two 45 lb Border Collies

IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6483.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

IMG_6481.jpg
If l had a Teslascope: 'Heres lookin' @uranus Kid"

Last edited:

LifeOnTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck Dual
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
This is perfect. Solves the issues I have with the Tesla branded one.

OP
OP
Uranus Wander

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Is the cage/camper setup able to be shipped to Hawaii. This would be the perfect setup for me to start living in mine at the beach.
Yes, we do ship to Hawaii. Visit our website and click 'Notify me when available' to sign up with your email. V2 rack is coming soon!

It's like a mini treehouse! Imagine waking up by the beach, sunrise, and fresh coffee from the bed's 110V coffee machine. Morning bliss! :love:

Kyle Wiewiorski

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, CT AWD
Occupation
US Navy Electrician
Country flag
That
Yes, we do ship to Hawaii. Visit our website and click 'Notify me when available' to sign up with your email. V2 rack is coming soon!

It's like a mini treehouse! Imagine waking up by the beach, sunrise, and fresh coffee from the bed's 110V coffee machine. Morning bliss! :love:
That is the plan!