• šŸ‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Unlock the Cybertruck on a Summer Road Trip!

EVBASE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model y ,model 3 highland , cybertruck
Country flag
Hello CT Owners,

With the Tesla Cybertruck now being delivered to customers, many of us are curious about its suitability for various uses, particularly for road trips. So, I wanted to discuss: Is the Cybertruck suitable for road trips?

I'd love to hear your thoughts and any experiences you've had with electric vehicles on road trips. Do you think the Cybertruck will be a good choice for long journeys? What do you think is the best accessory for a cybertruck road trip

Looking forward to your insights!

Check the Newest Cybertruck Accessories: https://www.evbase.com/collections/cybertrunk
Use Code:EVCT , to get 20 % off
Find all EV accessories: https://www.evbase.com/

The image from google
Tesla Model 2 Unlock the Cybertruck on a Summer Road Trip! 85EEAC8A-D507-4fc6-9677-74C00F5B6DC5

Last edited:

Sethro

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
There isnā€™t 500 mile range. Looks like you did a copy and pasted from the webpage in 2021.

GFleck

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Country flag
I'll keep it breif... Tesla are great for road trips, have taken many in our Model Y. Have done a couple in CT and it's even better.

OP
OP
EVBASE

EVBASE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There isnā€™t 500 mile range. Looks like you did a copy and pasted from the webpage in 2021.
Do you think how many miles range is that ļ¼Ÿ ? I checked the news reports?

OP
OP
EVBASE

EVBASE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'll keep it breif... Tesla are great for road trips, have taken many in our Model Y. Have done a couple in CT and it's even better.
Awesome. Thanks for this ļ¼

CyberTW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y &3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Hello CT Owners,

With the Tesla Cybertruck now being delivered to customers, many of us are curious about its suitability for various uses, particularly for road trips. So, I wanted to discuss: Is the Cybertruck suitable for road trips?

Here are a few points to consider:

Range: With an estimated range of over 500 miles on a full charge, the Cybertruck appears well-suited for long distances. This is crucial for road trips, as it minimizes the need for frequent charging stops.

Charging Infrastructure: Tesla's extensive Supercharger network provides a solid foundation for road trip charging. However, it's worth checking if your intended routes have adequate coverage.

Storage and Space: The Cybertruck's large cargo area and spacious interior offer plenty of room for luggage and passengers. The lockable storage areas and built-in power outlets add to its practicality.

Durability: Built with an ultra-hard 30X cold-rolled stainless steel exoskeleton, the Cybertruck is designed to handle tough conditions, making it ideal for adventurous road trips off the beaten path.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and any experiences you've had with electric vehicles on road trips. Do you think the Cybertruck will be a good choice for long journeys? What is the longest distance you have covered on a road trip?

Check the Newest Cybertruck Accessories: https://www.evbase.com/collections/cybertrunk

The image from google
85EEAC8A-D507-4fc6-9677-74C00F5B6DC5.png
Wait, you didnā€™t know they didnā€™t make a 500 range cybertruck? Itā€™s hard to trust your products when yā€™all donā€™t have the basic knowledge of the truck.. not to mean to be offense, but realistic. Thanks for being here and I hope yā€™all get to know the truck a little better

OP
OP
EVBASE

EVBASE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Reads like AI wrote it.
Hi
Actually it is, I combined some news and AI descriptions, :cry:but we just wanted to see if people would choose cybertruck or model y more for road trips, because then we can research more accessories for customers to use, we have recently been researching cybertruck mattresses:unsure:

OP
OP
EVBASE

EVBASE

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Wait, you didnā€™t know they didnā€™t make a 500 range cybertruck? Itā€™s hard to trust your products when yā€™all donā€™t have the basic knowledge of the truck.. not to mean to be offense, but realistic. Thanks for being here and I hope yā€™all get to know the truck a little better
Hi TW
Sorry about that
For our products, we will make samples to our colleagues who have Cybertruck to test it before we officially sale, we will also select several customers to send samples for testing, and the test will be successful before the official sale, so that you can know whether the product is suitable for cybertruck or Tesla owners, you can choose to buy it and try it out, or return it for free if it doesn't fit.
:geek:

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
If there isn't a 500 mile range, then how did I take a trip that was 500 miles one-way?

Bstill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Best truck ever (1xCybrTrk)
Occupation
Aluminum fabrication
Country flag
Georgia to Yellowstone couple weeks ago in the CT FABULOUS trip!

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberBeast Vin164
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello CT Owners,

I'd love to hear your thoughts and any experiences you've had with electric vehicles on road trips. Do you think the Cybertruck will be a good choice for long journeys? What do you think is the best accessory for a cybertruck road trip

In case you havenā€™t seen my summer trip post.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...st-performance-outstanding.18824/#post-340861

The image from google
85EEAC8A-D507-4fc6-9677-74C00F5B6DC5.png

SFCGIJOEV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired Military
Country flag
Hi TW
Sorry about that
For our products, we will make samples to our colleagues who have Cybertruck to test it before we officially sale, we will also select several customers to send samples for testing, and the test will be successful before the official sale, so that you can know whether the product is suitable for cybertruck or Tesla owners, you can choose to buy it and try it out, or return it for free if it doesn't fit.
:geek:
If you need a tester I can test for you if you need a CB to test with

Tesla Model 2 Unlock the Cybertruck on a Summer Road Trip! IMG_2692