• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Introducing MARSACCS 48QT Portable Freezer / Fridge / Cooler for Your CyberTruck!

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
$459 during the current sale. $575 regular price. Even the sale price seems high, although many other units can't get below 0F.
High quality fridges are not cheap. I'm OK paying for things that are good quality and will work reliably. I've been on 2 week+ road trips and run them 24x7.

Also remember to compare apples to apples are there are two *distinct* types of plug-in auto fridges.

Tesla Model 2 Introducing MARSACCS 48QT Portable Freezer / Fridge / Cooler for Your CyberTruck! uYQQWHv

OP
OP
Uranus Wander

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
We need a 48V freezer.
Do you have any plans to come out with a 48V version so the inverter doesn't need to be on the whole time and it can cool even when Level 2 charging?

I think the aftermarket is overlooking the opportunity here to establish themselves as a supplier of energy efficient 48V accessories.
Thanks for the suggestion! We're definitely exploring the potential for a 48V version to enhance efficiency, convenience, and protect the inverter. Stay tuned—we’re all about making the best accessories for the Cybertruck community!

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Does this thing overheat when the tonneau cover is closed? I have a Model X and got the Tesla fridge from ACOPOWER that everyone's talking about and it SUCKS. It's designed to fit the subtrunk but it overheats and I was told to remove the subtrunk cover which is stupid.

What's your return and warranty policy? I wasted 3 weeks to request a return label from ACOPOWER last time.
Yeah, the last place I would want a cooler is in the basement of the trunk. You need to be able to get in an out of a cooler and the heat buildup would be counter-productive. I can't believe ACOPOWER advertised it as having been designed for the sub-trunk. Cause it blows out warm air and I usually have other luggage/cargo in my trunk.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Thanks for the suggestion! We're definitely exploring the potential for a 48V version to enhance efficiency, convenience, and protect the inverter. Stay tuned—we’re all about making the best accessories for the Cybertruck community!
You know what I think would be a great product?

A 48V freezer designed to do nothing more than freeze large flat packs (the gel filled packs that you use in an old school cooler). Then you could just cycle the gel packs from the 48V freezer to your regular cooler. I find the flat packs to be really cold and last at least two days in a well insulated cooler.

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
It's designed to fit the subtrunk but it overheats and I was told to remove the subtrunk cover which is stupid.
You could cut a hole in the sub trunk plastic tub and pipe the heat out.

cmugler

First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
kona ev, bmw x5 diesel
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have a vintage 1948 curtis wright clipper and that's what I use my efficient 12v freezer for, I freeze a large block of ice which I put into the original icebox in the trailer which lasts several days and keep the vintage trailer original.

TRKTSLA

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Luthier
Country flag
Same flaw with this product as with most travel fridge/freezers: it’s too tall to remain on the CT bed with the cybertent deployed. I have a similar sized Phillips fridge/freezer and have it sitting behind the passenger seat with the rear seats raised. It would be great to have a refrigerator that was less tall but wider so that we have the same capacity and be able to deploy the tent.

Teslarossa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model X Plaid, 2018 Model 3 Performance, etc
Occupation
EV conversions of Classic ICE vehicles
Country flag
Wish it was designed to fit in the vault storage or frunk. It’s awesome to have the compressor and cooling. Could buy a lot of ice for years at that price

EMoeller

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsches (992 Turbo S, 993 Turbo, 993 Targa) Prius
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
I really want access from the front row. Wondering how it can be arranged in here in the pictures of the CT back area below?

We reach our current fridge in our X from the front row as well as some lunches when road tripping.

yUfEWpK.jpg

>>> below via this post >>>
Here are some pictures of both with the seats up and seats in normal position.

img_1745-jpeg.jpg

img_1744-jpeg.jpg

<<<< end <<<

Agree - it needs to be located in the front space - even if that results in slightly smaller capacity. But I think we will get there soon....testing out the Bluetti now... But it is even a little too big.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Agree - it needs to be located in the front space - even if that results in slightly smaller capacity. But I think we will get there soon....testing out the Bluetti now... But it is even a little too big.
The fridge in that picture (with the extra Insulated Protective Cover) is:
The 2018 Dometic CFX-35US (link) with the following dimensions:
Width: 15.7 inches (39.8 cm)
Height: 16.2 inches (41.1 cm)
Depth: 27.2 inches (69.1 cm)
The Dometic CFX3 35 12 volt cooler can be used as a car fridge freezer, reaching temperatures as low as -7°F, while using less power than a 60W light bulb. Dometic’s CFX3 is the best single zone electric cooler for camping and can be powered by AC (110-240), DC (12 volt / 24 volt), or solar power. The powerful compressor in the offroad-ready cooler was built to isolate noise and reduce vibration, while the CFX3 series’ user-friendly phone app means that you can monitor and adjust temperatures while relaxing comfortably at camp.

mars

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Does this thing overheat when the tonneau cover is closed? I have a Model X and got the Tesla fridge from ACOPOWER that everyone's talking about and it SUCKS. It's designed to fit the subtrunk but it overheats and I was told to remove the subtrunk cover which is stupid.

What's your return and warranty policy? I wasted 3 weeks to request a return label from ACOPOWER last time.
Our freezer exchanges heat with 50 cuft of air in the 56.2 cuft Cybertruck bed, making it much more efficient than subtrunk versions. During our Yosemite trip, we didn't experience any overheating. Thanks for your question—we'll be sure to conduct a controlled test this week.

Our return policy is similar to Tesla's. Opened and unused products have the same 30-day return window but are subject to a 15% restocking fee.

The fridge in that picture (with the extra Insulated Protective Cover) is:
The 2018 Dometic CFX-35US (link) with the following dimensions:
Width: 15.7 inches (39.8 cm)
Height: 16.2 inches (41.1 cm)
Depth: 27.2 inches (69.1 cm)
Fun fact: Our compressor is from the same awesome supplier as the CFX series. They believe in it so much, they’re backing it with a 3-year warranty. Nice, right?

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag