• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Color Covers Update!

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
We are about to begin the prototype testing phase of our quick change wrap alternative that will allow you to switch the color of your Cybertruck anytime you wish. For those of you who have been wanting more detail about how our upcoming product works, feel free to ask here. We've successfully filed our provisional patent, so pre-orders will be coming soon!

Some key features of our Cybertruck Covers:

- The panels are flexible magnetic sheets. They have been tested on the Cybertruck and have a strong bond.

- The panels should be able to be used on both wrapped and unwrapped Cybertrucks.

- An additional and optional clip system will be included with the magnetic panel kits to prevent accidental blowoff at higher speeds.

- The panels will be offered in multiple colors and will be made available in many of the popular vinyl wrap and PPF colors & finishes.

- The panels can be purchased as complete kits or individual pieces for protection of specific areas of the Cybertruck body.

- Colors can be mixed and matched in a kit, and custom graphics options for business and personalization will eventually be made available.

- Since the kits are completely modular, any individual panel lost, stolen or damaged can by be easily and inexpensively replaced.

More here:
https://cybertruckcovers.com/collections/covers

Last edited:
OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Would you offer any warranty or guarantee they do not come off? As in replacements covers if they do come off during driving?
There will be a warranty against defects. If the product is properly installed and used under the conditions as advised, then yes, there will be some sort of limited warranty for the product functioning as indicated. Any reported loss would have to be decided on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

Bz22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Country flag
What mil thickness are these? When will you have real photos of the product on a truck posted?

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
I would love to know more. I’m expecting delivery in May/June and have an appointment for a $7500 gloss black PPF wrap. Would love to check this out.

Mattsplat

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
We are about to begin the prototype testing phase of our quick change wrap alternative that will allow you to switch the color of your Cybertruck anytime you wish. For those of you who have been wanting more detail about how our upcoming product works, feel free to ask here. We've successfully filed our provisional patent, so pre-orders will be coming soon!

Some key features of our Cybertruck Covers:

- The panels are flexible magnetic sheets. They have been tested on the Cybertruck and have a strong bond.

- The panels should be able to be used on both wrapped and unwrapped Cybertrucks.

- An additional and optional clip system will be included with the magnetic panel kits to prevent accidental blowoff at higher speeds.

- The panels will be offered in multiple colors and will be made available in many of the popular vinyl wrap and PPF colors & finishes.

- The panels can be purchased as complete kits or individual pieces for protection of specific areas of the Cybertruck body.

- Colors can be mixed and matched in a kit, and custom graphics options for business and personalization will eventually be made available.

- Since the kits are completely modular, any individual panel lost, stolen or damaged can by be easily and inexpensively replaced.

More here:
https://cybertruckcovers.com/collections/covers
Very interested in these. Just got my Utah VIN last night.

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
What mil thickness are these? When will you have real photos of the product on a truck posted?
We are testing sheets from 0.78mm to 2mm thick. Photos should be revealed in the next couple of weeks as well as some possible Youtube reviews.

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I would love to know more. I’m expecting delivery in May/June and have an appointment for a $7500 gloss black PPF wrap. Would love to check this out.
You should be able to do both and use our covers to protect your wrap or at least parts of your wrap, especially on long road trips.

OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Very interested in these. Just got my Utah VIN last night.
Picking up from Pleasant Grove? I'm picking up a CyberBeast from UT as well, but not until the summer.

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
This sounds super sick! Will be curious how it actually turns out looks wise

Alto

First Name
Alto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R100S
Country flag
I’d put these on my truck and test them in South Florida. Should they prove practical, I’d buy them.