• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Leather Car Floor Mats in Diamond / Color Options for Cybertruck -- by Premium-CarCover

First Name
Ramazan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
https://premium-carcover.com/produc...ar-carpet-liner-cybertruck-car-floor-mats-set

Custom-Fit Leather Car Floor Mats Set for CyberTruck

Experience luxury and functionality with our custom-fit leather car floor mats, specifically designed for all car models. Our set includes mats for the front and rear areas of your vehicle, perfectly tailored to your vehicle's dimensions to ensure a flawless fit.

Features:

High-Quality Leather: Crafted from premium leather, not only aesthetically pleasing but also offering excellent durability and resistance to wear.

Custom-Fit Design: Each mat is precisely crafted to the exact specifications of your car model, ensuring a seamless fit and complete coverage of the floor area.

Complete Set: Our set includes mats for the front and rear areas of your vehicle, providing a unified aesthetic and protection for the entire interior.

Easy to Clean: Thanks to the high-quality leather material, our car floor mats are effortless to clean. A simple wipe-down removes dirt, dust, and stains, keeping your mats in pristine condition.

Non-Slip Design: The underside of the mats is non-slip, providing additional safety and stability while driving, preventing the mats from slipping.

Enhance the comfort, style, and protection of your vehicle with our custom-fit leather car floor mats. Invest in quality and elegance for your car, and experience a premium level of vehicle interior enhancement.

Contact us today to order your custom-fit car floor mats and elevate your driving experience!

Tesla Model 2 Leather Car Floor Mats in Diamond / Color Options for Cybertruck -- by Premium-CarCover WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.29

Tesla Model 2 Leather Car Floor Mats in Diamond / Color Options for Cybertruck -- by Premium-CarCover WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.27

Tesla Model 2 Leather Car Floor Mats in Diamond / Color Options for Cybertruck -- by Premium-CarCover WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.28

Tesla Model 2 Leather Car Floor Mats in Diamond / Color Options for Cybertruck -- by Premium-CarCover WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.29 (1)

Tesla Model 2 Leather Car Floor Mats in Diamond / Color Options for Cybertruck -- by Premium-CarCover WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.50.14

Wolfgram

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
https://premium-carcover.com/produc...ar-carpet-liner-cybertruck-car-floor-mats-set

Custom-Fit Leather Car Floor Mats Set for CyberTruck

Experience luxury and functionality with our custom-fit leather car floor mats, specifically designed for all car models. Our set includes mats for the front and rear areas of your vehicle, perfectly tailored to your vehicle's dimensions to ensure a flawless fit.

Features:

High-Quality Leather: Crafted from premium leather, not only aesthetically pleasing but also offering excellent durability and resistance to wear.

Custom-Fit Design: Each mat is precisely crafted to the exact specifications of your car model, ensuring a seamless fit and complete coverage of the floor area.

Complete Set: Our set includes mats for the front and rear areas of your vehicle, providing a unified aesthetic and protection for the entire interior.

Easy to Clean: Thanks to the high-quality leather material, our car floor mats are effortless to clean. A simple wipe-down removes dirt, dust, and stains, keeping your mats in pristine condition.

Non-Slip Design: The underside of the mats is non-slip, providing additional safety and stability while driving, preventing the mats from slipping.

Enhance the comfort, style, and protection of your vehicle with our custom-fit leather car floor mats. Invest in quality and elegance for your car, and experience a premium level of vehicle interior enhancement.

Contact us today to order your custom-fit car floor mats and elevate your driving experience!

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.47.29 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-27 at 10.50.14.jpeg
Nice options! I have a hard time keeping sand and dirt out of my truck now… I’d hate to have nice mats like this to keep clean! ?

Scribbious

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Cybertruck Previous: 2020 MY 2018 M3
Occupation
Small Business Owner
Country flag
I think they add a classy look.

Two questions:

1. Should the be put on top of the all weather mats? I've read that you should never have multiple layers from a safety perspective particularly on the driver's side. (though I admit having done it)

2. I would think that possibly they would absorb some of the sounds the truck makes given their density. Is there any evidence supporting that?

OP
OP
Premium-CarCover
First Name
Ramazan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I think they add a classy look.

Two questions:

1. Should the be put on top of the all weather mats? I've read that you should never have multiple layers from a safety perspective particularly on the driver's side. (though I admit having done it)

2. I would think that possibly they would absorb some of the sounds the truck makes given their density. Is there any evidence supporting that?

Hi thanks for your interest.

1 ) No you don't need to put it over the all weather mats.

2 ) I have not tested it, but someone in the group who bought it may be able to answer the question