• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

? Hi all from Abstract Ocean!

AO-Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
abstractocean.com
Vehicles
2024 CT, 2024 Model 3 Highland, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Founder & CEO
Country flag
Thought I should post a quick message saying hi!

For those that don't know us, we've been around since 2013, when we got our first Model S. Nine Tesla's later, we currently have a CT & Model 3 Highland, and what started out as a small hobby business making keyfob covers has expanded to where we are today.

We're still small though, based in the DFW area, and mostly run by my wife - Christal - and I, with some help (and occasional hindrance!) from a warehouse network, together with a couple of other support agents, Juan and Marlyn , so if you need to reach out to us, you'll be chatting with real people, at least half of whom own the company, so we take it seriously!

Feel free to @mention me on any threads, but if you have a support issue, your fastest option will be to reach out to the support team here.

Also see: ? New Product: Cybertruck Center Cap & lug nut cover sets

Dekeman

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2) ‘24 MX,‘21 M3, Foundation AWD CT, On Order M3P
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
Hi, for the CT, do the wheel center caps and lug nut covers match color and sheen? Are they all that mat satin black color? And are they all metal or plastic? Thx

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR (Lola), 2024 FS AWD (Deckard 263-54)
Country flag
I started with AO key fob covers for our 2020 MYLR’s (still looking great after almost 4 years!!).

Installed their high-quality LED lights. Again, still working great after ~4 years.

Then, their *unequaled* matte glass screen protectors. They are the best, no question. They both look as-new and like they’re factory installed.

I‘m anticipating CT delivery any day now, and I’m anxiously waiting for AO to get their glass CT screen protectors in stock. I won’t install anything else (well, I did get their PPF to hold me over, haha!!).

OP
OP
AO-Pete

AO-Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
abstractocean.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Founder & CEO
Country flag
Hi, for the CT, do the wheel center caps and lug nut covers match color and sheen? Are they all that mat satin black color? And are they all metal or plastic? Thx
Yes. The wheels are a standard RAL color, so once we had that, we just had to mess around with the finish until it matched. They're ABS plastic with a stainless steel compression ring. They're a very solid fit, I'll do a quick video over the weekend on how to pop them out if needed.

OP
OP
AO-Pete

AO-Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
abstractocean.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Founder & CEO
Country flag
I started with AO key fob covers for our 2020 MYLR’s (still looking great after almost 4 years!!).

Installed their high-quality LED lights. Again, still working great after ~4 years.

Then, their *unequaled* matte glass screen protectors. They are the best, no question. They both look as-new and like they’re factory installed.

I‘m anticipating CT delivery any day now, and I’m anxiously waiting for AO to get their glass CT screen protectors in stock. I won’t install anything else (well, I did get their PPF to hold me over, haha!!).
This is starting to annoy me. We've got two orders on two different VINS in for a front screen with Tesla (the rear was delivered before Xmas), but 5 months later the delivery date is still moving out by a day, every day, and they just can't provide a real date. That's why we have the PPF protectors. I didn't expect to like them, but the matte (Xpel Stealth) is really nice (I always prefer matte over gloss, but it's a personal thing).

That said, we have the glass ready for the front and rear screens, the issue is we need the complete screen assembly to design the installation frame. I installed a glass version a couple of days ago using the 'hinge method' (taped across the top to hinge down), and it went ok, but the size (and weight) of the screen protector make the process a bit cumbersome, and therefore, error-prone. It's certainly do-able, just needs a bit more care. I'm going to try again over the weekend and get it recorded, then I'll see if it's worth going ahead without a frame for the time being.

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag

For those that don't know us, we've been around since 2013, when we got our first Model S. Nine Tesla's later, we currently have a CT & Model 3 Highland, and what started out as a small hobby business making keyfob covers has expanded to where we are today.

We're still small though, based in the DFW area, and mostly run by my wife - Christal - and I, with some help (and occasional hindrance!) from a warehouse network, together with a couple of other support agents, Juan and Marlyn , so if you need to reach out to us, you'll be chatting with real people, at least half of whom own the company, so we take it seriously!

Feel free to @mention me on any threads, but if you have a support issue, your fastest option will be to reach out to the support team here.
I love that y'all are a small company and plan on supporting y'all very soon! I'm going to get the purple interior lights asap and the CB projector lights once the kinks are worked out (i believe you said they were fidgety)! I would have bought the purple lights today but wanted to snag the mudflaps that became available today and then when I got home the ram in my PC failed so I decided to upgrade to 64gb lol. So $300 spent today that I wasn't planning on spending ?. But don't worry my money will be coming your way soon lol!

Additionally I'm digging that y'all are a Southern company (kind of, Texas is basically its own country :LOL:) given that I'm from Mississippi aka "Dirty South".

MoabChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck
Country flag

Also see: ? New Product: Cybertruck Center Cap & lug nut cover sets
Just ordered the Center Cap & Lug nut covers!! Thx

OP
OP
AO-Pete

AO-Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
abstractocean.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Founder & CEO
Country flag
Just ordered the Center Cap & Lug nut covers!! Thx
You might have snagged the last set, they're out of stock now. I've added a note to the page, but we'll have many more arriving in around 3 weeks, given or take a few days for the customs black hole.

asriggs1987

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, CyberTruck
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Country flag
Literally just placed an order for my CyberTruck puddle lights this morning.