• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Frunk liners, bed liners and more!

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
OP
OP
CybertruckCovers

CybertruckCovers

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
Is there an example of ease of access of the "pirates bay" (rear hidden storage) of the Cybertruck with this bed liner?
There does not appear to be a cutout for the gear locker hatch, but the liner can be easily lifted up for gear locker access. I will inquire about adding that feature for sure!

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
With 1-2 months until delivery going to need to see some pictures of how it looks, a youtube video showing durability and ease of cleaning for the vault liner would be great.
Vault liner is needed for anything dirty in the vault due to the gaps in the bed panels, could be a nice solution if executed correctly.

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
There does not appear to be a cutout for the gear locker hatch, but the liner can be easily lifted up for gear locker access. I will inquire about adding that feature for sure!
I'm a little concerned about the unintended and unnecessary weight put on the gas struts of the rear storage locker if there is not a proper cut out or design for this. I would of pulled the trigger on this product but that leads me to think I'll wait for a v2 with the cybertrucks features in mind.