• 👋 Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts!

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck (Foundation Series)
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
I am very interested. It would be great if you could design a small passthrough opening for the air vents so my dogs will get proper ventilation and the vents won't be blocked by the pet cover.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am actively looking for a solution for seats up or down.

- I would like to see something that keeps the top of the cover from sagging, both in the front and the back, as well as one that keeps the bottoms snug to the back and front, respectively.
- It is unclear from the pix how easily the door protectors get caught when you close the door. It would be best to have a solution where the door protector attaches to the door at the bottom so that it cannot get caught.
- As mentioned by others, the HVAC vent near the rear display has to be addressed, as well as the display itself. I would like to see extra protection for the rear display while providing generous airflow support from the vents.
- It is imperative that the material be rugged and easy to clean.

If these concerns are addressed and the price is reasonable I am interested. The 'generic' ones, such as shown below, are very affordable:

https://www.temu.com/dog-car-seat-c...s-compatible-with-f150-g-601099572322896.html

twenty8eight

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning, CT on order
Country flag
Interested and would love a discount code.

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Interested and would love a discount code.
Thank you for your interest! We will be happy to provide you with a discount code once the product officially launches and the final price is set. Please keep an eye on our page for the official launch announcement, and we will follow up with you via DM to provide the discount code.

Garnherr

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X, Lotus Evora GT
Country flag
Please make sure that the cover doesn't get squeezed into the door seal once the doors are closed.
I have one at the moment that has this problem. I get loud wind noise when this happens.

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Sign me up for the variant that goes to the floor!
Thank you! Cheers!
We appreciate your interest in the variant that goes to the floor. Please keep an eye on our page for updates regarding availability and pricing information. We will follow up with you via DM to provide the discount code once the product officially launches and the final price is set.

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Watching this, the seats up option would be perfect for my Pyr and Retriever
We're glad to know that the seats up option would work well for your Great Pyrenees and Retriever. Please keep an eye on our page for the official launch announcement, and we will follow up with you via DM to provide the discount code.

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
INTERESTED, DEPENDS ON THE FINAL PRICE. THANKS.
We appreciate your interest. Please keep an eye on our page for updates regarding availability and pricing information and we will follow up with you via DM to provide the discount code.

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
We have CATS… need a cover that protects the headrests of back and front seats!! Claws are hard on upholstery!!
Thank you for your input. We will definitely take this into consideration as we continue to develop our products. If we create any seat covers that would work well for protecting your vehicle's seats from cat claws in the future, we will be sure to let you know.

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Looks interesting for sure. I have two 100+ lb dobermans, so will definitely be in the market for good coverage/protection. Can't let my 2 smaller "beasts" cause any scarring to my new bigger one! Lol
We're glad to hear that our product has caught your interest! It's important to protect your vehicle's seats and upholstery, especially with larger dogs. Our seat covers are designed to provide excellent protection against scratches, spills, and other messes that can damage your vehicle's interior.

Uranus Wander

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
Also interested. Have two different pet protectors now, neither is quite right. I REALLY want the ability to have the seats folded up. Our pup is getting long in the tooth and getting her in and out at the floor level is so much easier than the seat level.
Thank you for your interest and input. Our floor version allows you to fold up the seats as needed while still providing protection for your vehicle's upholstery.

OP
OP
mars

mars

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
These products look interesting! I'm interested in seeing more photos of the seam between the door closure and the back seat. I hope there is a good overlap there to protect against motion sicknesses and the like.

I noticed the carrier blocks the rear screen, which I understand you want to protect. Unfortunately, it's a delicate balance because that's also where the HVAC comes from. Perhaps there is a way to add a bulge in the stitched fabric so you don't rub directly against the screen to leave a gap for air to travel back into the mesh or increase the amount of mesh so that it drops down to where the screen is. The CT driver will have to direct air straight up manually, but that's better than it being blocked completely. I use dog mode a ton when I am out and about with my pups and they are always pinned with their faces glued around that area to get fresh air, especially on those 90+ days.

As someone who has gone through numerous dog carriers for the Model 3 and now the Cybertruck, I would love to find the one that fits my needs. Non-Tesla variants do nothing to shield the door panels and I had claw marks to prove it. The Telsa branded ones protect the door panels, provided they stay on.

I am looking forward to the final products! I would be interested in having one of each. Thanks!
Thank you for your enthusiasm and fantastic feedback on our Rear Seat Pet Cover!

We love your ideas, especially about maintaining HVAC airflow. We’ll definitely work on adding a bulge or more mesh to enhance air circulation while our cover protects the sides of the HVAC vents. Plus, the rear screen could be safeguarded by our upcoming tempered glass screen protector, made by the supplier for one of the top 3 smartphone companies worldwide.

Here are some pics for your reference about the seam between the door and back seats. Hope this helps!

Tesla Model 2 Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! IMG_2033
Tesla Model 2 Introducing the MARSACCS Cybertruck Pet Cover for Dogs & Pets – Share Your Thoughts! IMG_2044 2

Stay tuned for more updates. We’re excited to create products that meet your needs and appreciate your support. Looking forward to bringing you the perfect solution soon!