• đź‘‹ Welcome! If you were registered on Cybertruckownersclub.com as of October 1, 2024 or earlier, you can simply login here with the same username and password as on Cybertruckownersclub.

If you wish, you can remove your account here.

We Are MARS. We make adventure gear for the adventurous Cybertruck owners.

OP
OP
Mars Adventure Gear

Mars Adventure Gear

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series AWD
Country flag
By any chance, are your roof racks called 'MARS BARS' !?!?!
we'd love to if it doesnt get us into legal troubles ;) we might consider throwing in a couple Mars Bar for early customers when shipping orders!

OP
OP
Mars Adventure Gear

Mars Adventure Gear

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sam question for me. Different situations call for different get up. Too bad they went with that decision.
We hear you!! Adding an option on our website right now to allow customized orders. It is definitely possible.

OP
OP
Mars Adventure Gear

Mars Adventure Gear

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Made in china?
We're a California-based company that sources materials globally and assembles our products here in California. As for the Cybertruck, I don't believe it will be available in China anytime soon? It'd be pretty hard for any oversea manufacturers to develop gears for the Cybertruck atm

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
Yep! We're experimenting with prototypes right now. Definitely using light metal at the moment for structural stiffness (we also like how metal compliments the CT exterior well).
Put me on alerts and notifications pleeeeez!:love:

TheDarkRanger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Ford 4400 Industrial Tractor, 1995 7.0L Ford Dump Truck, 2000 Dodge Dakota 4wd QuadCab, 2000 F350 4wd, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Park Ranger / Astronomy Entertainer
Country flag
Hello everyone!

3X2_003.jpg

Welcome to Mars Adventure Gear! We are a team of automotive engineers and Cybertruck enthusiasts in California who see immense potential in the Cybertruck. We've designed and engineered a series of products, including a roof rack system, crossbars, side racks, and more exciting products coming soon.

Our goal is to seamlessly integrate these accessories with the futuristic look of your Cybertruck, making them feel like they were meant to be installed and shipped together. Our prototypes have been rigorously tested on long road trips, and we are confident you will appreciate the design and quality when you receive yours. Preorders for our first products are now live, with estimated shipping by June 30, 2024.

DSC08263 copy.jpg

For those who want to place a preorder now, use code EARLYBIRD to enjoy 10% off. Feel free to follow our journey on social media @marsag.co (Instagram, Facebook) and @marsagco on X (Twitter) and join the Mars Community on Discord. We're open to all feedback and future product ideas!

SHOP MARS™ PRODUCTS NOW

DSC01099-Edit.jpg
Cool!

I'm shopping for a bed-extender / tailgate fence.

It would be great to get another 2 ft for plywood, drywall, full length mattress, and room for my electric pump so that I can empty my water tank even faster than what gravity provides... Especially when unloading water on Mars where gravity is only 40% of home.

Manufacturer some of those and some of my money will be yours!

Tesla Model 2 We Are MARS. We make adventure gear for the adventurous Cybertruck owners. 20240603_205155

Tesla Model 2 We Are MARS. We make adventure gear for the adventurous Cybertruck owners. 20240602_165239

Obecalb

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
Same question for me. Different situations call for different get up. Too bad they went with that decision.
You should look into making a tailgate cover for bikes as well that accommodates the rear camera.

Pulaski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 5500(2021), F-450(2014), Chevy Colorado(2022)
Country flag
A heavy duty front bumper with an option for a winch and brush gaurd would be awesome. As most on here know the only current option is from UP which has a steep price and from my knowledge isn't available till the end of the year. Another option for rock sliders would be slick too.

OP
OP
Mars Adventure Gear

Mars Adventure Gear

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A heavy duty front bumper with an option for a winch and brush gaurd would be awesome. As most on here know the only current option is from UP which has a steep price and from my knowledge isn't available till the end of the year. Another option for rock sliders would be slick too.
Thanks for your input! We're actively working on them at the moment - rock sliders will probably come out sooner than the winch mount. We originally wanted to do tube rock slider and had prototype ready (just like the common ones out there) but went back to the drawing board since it doesn't look good with CT's exterior design language :ROFLMAO:

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 CT AWD Foundation, 2022 Model S, 2023 Model 3
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Cool!

It would be great to get another 2 ft for plywood, drywall, full length mattress, and room for my electric pump so that I can empty my water tank even faster than what gravity provides... Especially when unloading water on Mars where gravity is only 40% of home.

20240603_205155.jpg

20240602_165239.jpg
+1 I would really love a bed extender

Electric Metal

Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello everyone!

3X2_003.jpg

Welcome to Mars Adventure Gear! We are a team of automotive engineers and Cybertruck enthusiasts in California who see immense potential in the Cybertruck. We've designed and engineered a series of products, including a roof rack system, crossbars, side racks, and more exciting products coming soon.

Our goal is to seamlessly integrate these accessories with the futuristic look of your Cybertruck, making them feel like they were meant to be installed and shipped together. Our prototypes have been rigorously tested on long road trips, and we are confident you will appreciate the design and quality when you receive yours. Preorders for our first products are now live, with estimated shipping by June 30, 2024.

DSC08263 copy.jpg

For those who want to place a preorder now, use code EARLYBIRD to enjoy 10% off. Feel free to follow our journey on social media @marsag.co (Instagram, Facebook) and @marsagco on X (Twitter) and join the Mars Community on Discord. We're open to all feedback and future product ideas!

SHOP MARS™ PRODUCTS NOW

DSC01099-Edit.jpg
I think everything looks pretty darn good. Basic functional, clean looking lines. My only gripe is the strapping of the tire. Had the same issue with my F550 spare tire. Made a plate with shaft and a handle that screws down from the top. Aluminum plate with felt like backing so rim doesn’t get scratched when tightening down.

Tesla Model 2 We Are MARS. We make adventure gear for the adventurous Cybertruck owners. IMG_0775

Tesla Model 2 We Are MARS. We make adventure gear for the adventurous Cybertruck owners. IMG_0774

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi, What’s the total length between the bottom and top bars, just thinking of what length sheet or timber that could be rested and strapped to the 4 cross bars, having the bottom one with a flip up stop could be handy to secure the load.

Trekboy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Cybertruck
Country flag
I think everything looks pretty darn good. Basic functional, clean looking lines. My only gripe is the strapping of the tire. Had the same issue with my F550 spare tire. Made a plate with shaft and a handle that screws down from the top. Aluminum plate with felt like backing so rim doesn’t get scratched when tightening down.

IMG_0775.jpeg

IMG_0774.jpeg
Holy crap, your F550 looks badass!

OP
OP
Mars Adventure Gear

Mars Adventure Gear

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Cool!

20240603_205155.jpg

20240602_165239.jpg
thanks for your feedbacks! We just discussed the bed extender idea internally this morning and decided to prioritize the development for it. If you're interested in trying out our early prototypes - feel free to send us an DM and we will keep in touch over emails. We'd love to have you try out our early prototypes when they're ready!

OP
OP
Mars Adventure Gear

Mars Adventure Gear

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

IMG_0775.jpeg

IMG_0774.jpeg
Thanks for your feedback! We 100% agree with your thoughts on strapping those tires :ROFLMAO: definitely ruined the clean look a little bit.

Our original idea was to swing door spare tire carrier that mounts to the tow hitch receiver. Would you prefer that or mounting spare tire like you did (or we did) but just with a cleaner mounting plate in the center?

OP
OP
Mars Adventure Gear

Mars Adventure Gear

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi, What’s the total length between the bottom and top bars, just thinking of what length sheet or timber that could be rested and strapped to the 4 cross bars, having the bottom one with a flip up stop could be handy to secure the load.
I assume you're asking about the distance between crossbar 1 and crossbar 4? It's about 8ft 8. You can always email [email protected] for more questions!